Extra Chapter

Golden Dream (1)

The door opened to reveal a room filled with toys and children's books. There was a single crib in the middle of the room.

The one who opened the door, gold blond hair and jewel blue eyes did not move away from the crib. He was already glaring at the crib with great annoyance and made his way to the crib. Taking one glance inside, a deep sigh of irritation escaped his lips as he jostled his beautiful hair back.

 Taking one glance inside, a deep sigh of irritation escaped his lips as he jostled his beautiful hair back

"Brother Anne..."

His little brat was not in his room... AGAIN.

Emperor Chrysanthos de Alger Obelia turned back and strode away. His destination already decided, Chrys could not erase the displeased glare. On his way, he saw another man with golden hair. Behind him was a red haired man following dutifully like a lost dog.

"Chrys..."

"Claude."

Noticing the emperor, he, Claude, called out but paused at the cold glare. As if the clock works were turning, Claude let out a sound of realization.

"Big Brother Anastacius took Elias again?"

Claude asked even though he knew the answer as Chrys walked past him with his arms crossed. Claude followed Chrys. He was on his way to see Elias anyway. Ever since Elias was born, Chrys and Claude would wake up early in the morning and would go to Elias's room to greet the child. Of course, Elias would never be in the room prepared for him.

The reason for that was because their brother, Anastacius would kidnap the child and did not know how to let the poor baby go. It was like he was holding the baby like a lifeline.

They stopped at two grand doors. Behind the grand doors, they heard giggling and chuckling.

"Ha."

Chrys let out a disbelieving laugh and pushed the door open. He had pushed it too hard that the doors banged loudly.

"Hic!"

A baby wrapped between a tall man's arms started to hiccup. The tall man worriedly started to gently pat the baby's back.

"Chrys, I know you don't like etiquette but don't break the doors. You scared Elias."

Anastacius said as he turned to look at Chrys.

"Well, maybe if you finally stopped kidnapping my son in the mornings, I would not be so angry."