Elias 4.2

"Remember that there will be only one winner."

Elias reminded then and his two friends nodded in agreement.

"Now that we got that out of the way. We ended with 'soul' last time. Lykos, have you heard that the eyes are windows your soul?"

"No, this is the first time I've heard about it."

Lykos responded and Nour smiled sweetly.

"Then you must unaware just how beautiful your soul is."

The heir of Jarvis House had his face burning as he tried to clear his throat.

"Well, Prince Nour. The only window I need is Prince Elias"

Nour raised a brow. Elias tilted his head in confusion.

"Oh, why is that?"

Elias asked.

"Because I can keep opening you up like a book."

Elias and Nour's face did not hold back on flushing red.

Elias held back himself from cringing before coughing into his fist.

"Book, you say. I beg to differ. The one who is a book is Nour."

"Me? A book?"

Elias nodded with a serious face.

"You caught my eye because I keep checking you out."

Nikolas and the rest of the servants were trying so hard not to cringe and laugh.

Their masters were having a pickup line battle. If someone cringed or couldn't come up with a pickup line then they lost battle. Last time they had the battle, Lykos had been the winner since Nour and Elias were not used the 18+ pickup lines. Unlike Nour, Elias was able to keep up for awhile until Lykos had said, "I got the hammer, I can nail you now."

It was something they did whenever they met. Just to say that they were not falling behind and were in good health both mentally and physically.

The winner did not get anything but the satisfaction of being able to last until the end.

Ah, Lykos had lost. Now it was a battle between princes.

"Elias, you have a nice name but do you know what would be better?"

"What?"

"To change your last name with mine."

Elias flushed and frowned. He abruptly stood up and slammed his hands on the table.

"While I love my last name, I will willingly change only if it is Robain!"

"You lost Elias."

"Huh?"

Nour chuckled at the seething and confused Elias. Everyone knew just how crazy in love Elias was with Felix and how much of a daddy's boy he was. Either he would never marry or marry Felix, who was afraid of Claude.

Nour had obviously saved that pickup line for last, knowing that Elias would overreact. He had been sensitive about marriage these days.

"Oh dear. I overreacted again."

Elias sighed as he sat back down.

Nour, while enjoying the victory, sent a worried glance at his young friend.

"Is there something the matter?"

Lykos took the chance the respond.

"I've heard from my mother that Duke Alpheus attempted to arrange a fiancée for you."