CHAPTER 23

TITLE: I was only an EXTRA but the Villain and Male Lead tries to pursue ME?!
WRITTEN BY: B_A_DG_R
ILLUSTRATED BY: B_A_DG_R
UPDATES: After 3-7 days
~*The song above is what I imagine as Angeal De Abel (a.k.a Eros Uy Apollo)'s voice~* (What do you think?)

...

CHAPTER 23

These visions are really getting weirder and weirder. I couldn't ignore it anymore! I don't want to be an overthinker person like in my previous life but from what I've been feeling right now it seems like I am.

Just how long before I learned the novel I'm in. Is it possible that I'm the heroine?!

Nah...

The villainess?!

Based on my looks, I do not look like one.

Am I...? A possible love rival??

Hmm...probably? Probably not too.

I don't know anymore! I don't even know the genre of this novel! Well, it's obvious I'm inside a fantasy one but which one?

I need to go back to my friends...

"Hi..."

They all dressed back. They used different rooms from the manor to change.

"Delie, are you alright?"

Phia looks worried for me and even puts one of her hands to my cheek.

"I'm fine...just a little dizzy"

And confused as heck.

"I see, do you want to rest? I think it's best for you to rest for today"

Phia advised me to rest for now before suggesting to go home so I can rest.

"Umm...I'm sorry"

I told them. They all shake their head and just told me to rest well so that I will have the energy to travel to the academy next week.

I guess I do need to sort out my mind.

A week had passed and I'm currently opening my luggages to put all my stuff that I will bring with me at the academy.

"Young miss! I told you that I'll pack your things! You need to rest for tomorrow!"

Sara panicked when she saw me opening my luggages to pack my things.

"But..."

"No buts! Just instruct me the things you'll need!"

Sara looks very excited that you can even see the flames in her eyes.

"Sure, then I need a few dresses for the occassions there..."

She hurriedly packed all the things that I needed in the academy. I even wrote everything I need last night, for now I only put the necessary things I need since I can just ask my parents to send me boxes to the academy if I need something.

"Is that all?"

Sara asked me while she was panting and wiping her sweat from her forehead after she packed all the things I needed. I really should have help her but she insisted me to sit only.