CHAPTER 2

TITLE : I was only an EXTRA but the Villain and Male Lead tries to pursue ME?!
WRITTEN BY: B_A_DG_R
ILLUSTRATIONS BY: B_A_DG_R

***

CHAPTER 2

Gifts?

Isn't that what they referred to their magic and powers as?

"Yes, father! I already manifested mine yesterday,"

My brother David informed our father, who proudly nodded.

"So, would you please share your gift with us?"

"Let's see..."

He closed his eyes and placed his hand on a flower on the table that appeared to be about to wilt. It appears that he is concentrating his mind on it.

The flower suddenly took on its original form from when it first bloomed.

"Oh! So you can control flowers?"

His gift amazed our father. David shakes his head and continues to give father more information.

"No, it's more like every plant species, even trees, but I can only control a bit,"

With a feeling of disappointment, David said.

"It's alright; when you finally enroll in the academy, you can train your gift! It is just currently feeble since you just manifested it,"

Controlling flowers? Plants?

LOL, I think that's a bit girly for David! Hahaha!

"What are you laughing at?"

When David saw that I was trying to control my laughter, he threw me a stern look.

"Oh nothing, brother!"

I dismissed it and smiled playfully at him.

"Father! Will I have my own gift too?"

Dahlia, my six-year-old sister asked our father, her eyes beginning to glitter.

"You can, Dahlia, but usually an individual will begin to manifest their gifts at the age of ten,"

Which explains David, who just manifested his gift recently...

Dahlia was informed by Father that a gift typically manifests at the age of ten, which is the same age as David.

"Father, can someone develop their gifts earlier?"

I asked.

Better knowing than nothing.

"It indeed can! But it's really rare; one can manifest their gift even before reaching ten, but they it must trigerred by their intense emotions, such as being overly joyful, shocked, sad, or rage which is the main cause of the development of their gifts quicker,"

"In effect, your emotions or your ability to cope with stress can also control your gifts?"

Father nodded after I told him my thoughts.