CHAPTER 8

TITLE: I was only an EXTRA but the Villain and Male Lead tries to pursue ME?!
WRITTEN BY: B_A_DG_R
ILLUSTRATIONS BY: B_A_DG_R
UPDATES: After 3-7 days

...

CHAPTER 8

"Just a little more, young miss!"

Sara told me to hold my breathe a little more while she's trying to tighten my corset.

"Ihhh!"

I tried sucking in my stomach as much as I can. I feel my face turning blue for forcing myself not to breathe.

"Mother is right...I think I need to go on a diet"

I murmured, remembering how my mother noticed me everytime I get plumper and rounder.

"I think you're still pretty no matter how much weight you gain, young miss~"

Sara obviously tries to cheer me up but I just sighed. I'm not saying that gaining weight is bad but what I need is self-control and I don't have one.

I can't seem to control myself whenever it comes to chocolate foods.

I was talking to myself in my head when we heard a knock from my door.

"Come in"

She went inside and bows to me.

"Young miss! The master and the madam are already calling for you"

She's mother's personal maid. I remember her since she always assist mother whenever she goes.

Sara was already putting my headdress which is a set in my dress.

"Yes! Tell them I'm already done!"

I told her before she leaves my room.

"Alright! Let's go Delie!"

I formed a fist in both of my hands and raised it above my head.

"Please enjoy, young miss!"

"You too, Sara!"

Sara told me before I went downstairs to my family.

...

"I'm so excited!"

I delightfully said jumping on the couch of the carriage we are in. My parents are on a separate carriage, me and my siblings are together.

"Can't you sit still? The carriage is shaking!"

David was obviously annoyed since he bawled at me. He has been in a bad mood ever since we got inside the carriage.

"Fine..."

I told him. I think I know the reason why he's not in a good mood.

Our parents knew that he has been going to the bakery without permission and was skipping class because of it. It used to be every week but now it's almost everyday.

I can understand why they are upset with him. The only reason he was skipping class is because of finding a certain girl.

"I wish I can attend the main event...I also want to dance at the ball"

Dahlia sighed disappointedly.

"Well, you can always-"

"Ugh! Why is everyone excited to go in this ball?! It's not even that good! Stop daydreaming too much! It's so annoying! It's-"

David cut my words off when he heard Dahlia being disappointed since she will not be dancing at the main event. His sentence was unfinished when he realized that Dahlia was already forming small tears in her brown eyes.