CHAPTER 43

TITLE: I was only an EXTRA but the Villain and Male Lead tries to pursue ME?!
WRITTEN BY: B_A_DG_R
ILLUSTRATIONS BY: B_A_DG_R

...

CHAPTER 43

Every students be it the seniors, juniors, sophomores and freshmen like me are already heading to the academy's large arena. The arena id so big, it's similar to those when you watch NBA games in my world or when there is a concert.

"Well then, we'll see you later Anne!"

I patted Anne's back who is obviously nervous for the parade.

"Wait!"

She grabs one of my arms. I can feel her hands shaking and she keeps looking down.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm...wh-what if the prince d-doesn't like me?"

Oh so that's what you are worried about! She's even stuttering while telling me that.

"Don't worry Anne, I know the prince is a kind one..."

Even though he dislike someone, he won't tell it to them since he is kind unlike some male lead who likes to boss people around and follows those who likes to avoid him.

"...How can you be so sure? Have you met him already...?"

She looks at me suspiciously.

"N-no, of course not! It's because of how he was described by people, he won't be loved by his citizens if he isn't kind"

And it's definitely because of the novel. He is kind to Cordelia when he first saw her despite her status.

"Is that so? Hmmm...can I not join the parade?"

"No, our empire's reputation also lies in yours! You can do it"

I tried reassuring her.

"But!"

"Young miss, let us go"

The two Aidel maids earlier called Anne who nodded.

"I'm coming!"

Anne told them.

"Then, see you!"

As Anne was replying to the maids, I immediately walk away from her before she even has time to pull me again.

"Wait, D-Delie!"

Blah blah...I didn't hear anything!

I went to the space between Phia and Lianne. Valerie is seated beside Lianne and Kayle is beside Valerie.

It's like our sitting pattern is like this: Kayle -> Valerie -> Lianne -> Delie -> Phia

"What took you so long?"

Lianne asked me moving further right to give me more space.