CHAPTER 22

TITLE: I was only an EXTRA but the Villain and Male Lead tries to pursue ME?!
WRITTEN BY: B_A_DG_R
ILLUSTRATIONS BY: B_A_DG_R
UPDATES: After 3-7 days

...

CHAPTER 22

"Care to explain, brother?"

I finally let go of his hand that I was holding.

"How did you know it was me..?"

He tries avoiding eye contact with me but I just scratched my head.

"Your voice and how you reacted when you heard my name"

I remembered him flinching after Anne mention my name and how he deepens his voice earlier.

"Is that so...? Did they know too?"

He tried smiling but I know he looks nervous after I saw through him. He was referring to Arthur, Anne and Kayle if they also knew it was him aside from me.

"No, I'm the only one"

I shake my head. Anne is so busy finding a table and the other two are busy glaring at each other so they didn't noticed him like I did.

"Thank goodness"

I heard him sigh a relief.

"Why are you here anyway? Didn't you tell me that you were going somewhere important? Why are you wearing a disguise? And why are you giving flowers and a letter to the-"

"Wait, wait! Slow down with the questions! I'll tell you about it when you got home, but please don't tell anyone about it for now! Alright?"

He pleaded to me. It seems like he was in a hurry.

"Fine! But promise to tell me everything at home"

"I promise! I need to go home now"

David patted my head and quickly run.

I headed back to the bakery and saw Anne waving at me with an empty chair beside her.

"Did you retrieve the thing you left in the carriage?"

She asked me while I was pulling the chair to sit.

"Yeah..."

I replied to her.

We didn't really do much aside from me eating a lot of chocolate desserts. Arthur complimented my long hair that it looks silky than before. I forgot to tell you all that I grew my light brown hair up to waist length.

I didn't really saw Cordelia but we enjoyed the food either way. Kayle went home using a teleportation scroll while Anne and Arthur went home on their own together.

...

"So? Do you mind telling me now?"

Me and my brother are now sitting on a stone bench from the manor's garden. As soon as I got home, I asked him to come with me here.