CHAPTER 37

TITLE: I was only an EXTRA but the Villain and Male Lead tries to pursue ME?!
WRITTEN BY: B_A_DG_R
ILLUSTRATIONS BY: B_A_DG_R
UPDATES: After 3-7 days

...

CHAPTER 37

"Cain! Would you like to be my friend?"

I gain the courage to asked Cain that question, even mentioning his name.

"..."

He seems a bit shocked. His eyes are wider than before and his lips are half-open.

"So? Would you like to be my friend?"

I gave him a wide grin stepping forward closer to him and expecting a 'yes' from him.

"Get away from me..."

His tone changed into a threatening one.

"What?"

His wide eyes are now dark and both of his fist are clenched tightly.

"Don't come near me and don't say my name without my permission"

His eyes are now as cold as ice. It's like the man I was talking happily before is different now.

"But...I just want to be your frie-"

"Who told you I want friends? Just because you talked to me for a moment makes you think that I want to be friends with you?"

Ouch. That...was harsh.

"I..."

I pulled back my hand that was trying to reach him.

Does he really hate having friends?

"Remember this, I don't want to be involve with any people and even if you cry...I won't care"

His voice sounds pained.

I know why he's being like that. It's because he is afraid to have a relationship with someone again, his only friend at that time is his nanny who betrayed him.

"After this, I don't want you approaching me anymore..."

He told me before he starts walking away from me again.

I...

This...

Is not fair!!

How can Cordelia easily be friends with him?! This is clearly unfair!

I thought at that time it was quite cute and romantic knowing that Cordelia is special but now when he told me those words makes my blood boil!

So that's how you like it? You'll push others before they even form a relationship with you, is that it?

I gulped and walk forward. He heard me walking fast to get near him so he looks at me again from behind to push me away.

"Didn't I tell you to-"

"And who you are you to tell me what I should do and not do?!"