CHAPTER 35

TITLE: I was only an EXTRA but the Villain and Male Lead tries to pursue ME?!
WRITTEN BY: B_A_DG_R
ILLUSTRATIONS BY: B_A_DG_R
UPDATES: After 3-7 days

...

CHAPTER 35

"Finally! The exam is done!"

I said as soon as I got out of the room where we took our exams.

It was quite easy to be honest, I didn't study much but I think I got most things right even though I had a hard time concentrating on my studies after someone left a black blazer uniform on me.

When I woke up like a week ago, it feels warmer and I realized that there was actually a blazer on my back like a blanket. After that, I can't focus that much on anything as I tried thinking who it might be.

I wonder who put it? It must be someone I know. I can't just randomly ask people to know if they are the ones who put it on me, right?

"Delie!!"

"Ahh! Don't surprise me like that!"

Kayle suddenly teleported on my side which made me jump in surprise.

"Yes...hey! I heard that your club is dressing up with different costumes, how cool is that?!"

Kayle's eyes sparkle which made him feel like he is the one who will wear those.

Again, there are two unbuttoned buttons in his uniform even his red necktie and blazer are loose.

"Delie, you're a pervert! You are looking at my chest!"

Kayle quickly covers his chest.

"Is it my fault you that you prefer to wear it like that? If you don't like people staring at your chest then stop unbuttoning it"

Jeez.

"Wait but if it's you...I don't mind letting you see more"

He looks at the side blushing and tries unbuttoning more.

"Stop"

I stop his hands using mine and look down trying to hide my embarassment at the several students looking at us.

This is so embarassing!

"Which reminds me! Kayle, stand still"

I pat his back, shoulders and the length of his blazer to examine it.

"What are you doing?"

His face is a bit flushed while I'm busy inspecting his blazer.

"As I thought, it's not you"

I sighed disappointedly.

The owner of the blazer has wider build especially in the shoulder area, also his height seems to be more than 180 cm. Kayle is just about 170 cm so he is not him.

"Who?"

"Nothing, just a person who put on a blazer uniform in my back when I was sleeping"