PROLOGUE

TITLE: I was only an EXTRA but the Villain and Male Lead tries to pursue ME?!
WRITTEN BY: B_A_DG_R
ILLUSTRATIONS BY: B_A_DG_R

***

PROLOGUE

"You've got to be kidding me!"

I yelled as loudly as I could. I'm currently on the academy's roof, where I study.

I was earlier being transported to the academy in a carriage. I previously encountered a handsome young man with silver hair and purple eyes after our hands touched for a second.

Before his fangirls rush over, push me to the ground, and cling to him, he first tries to flirt with me. Right away as my head hit the ground, I became unconscious.

I woke up in what it looks like the academy's infirmary.

It seems that the young man earlier was the one who carried me here. He is now even flirting with the school's nurse.

Ugh! What a flirt...

My memories of my previous life returned to me at that very moment. Since my transmigration seven years ago, I have been aware that I am already inside a novel.

B

ut when my head hit the ground, I immediately remembered EVERYTHING! I already know what novel I'm in now, too!

All of this...

Bogdan Academy...

Gifts...

My name...

Delie La Eclaus will be killed!

"Are you alright, pretty lady?"

The young man earlier noticed that I was awake and sat in the chair next to my bed with a worried look.

The young man who brought me here earlier and tried to flirt with me is the!

"M-m-male lead?!"

I almost jump from the bed in surprise.

"Male what...?"

He tilted his head to the side, perplexed.

No way!

No fudging way!!

The silver hair and purple eyes that I saw earlier, though his hair is now dirty blonde hair and onyx eyes.

"Umm... Excuse me? May I ask your name?"

He grinned in response to my innocent smile, and he even made an effort to bring his face closer to mine.

"Sure~ my name is Eros Uy Apollo~ and I'm single by the way!"

Ha...ha...ha...

"N-no way..."

I'm in my friend's story right now! In this novel, my character will die. No...no! I cannot allow that to happen!