CHAPTER 16

TITLE: I was only an EXTRA but the Villain and Male Lead tries to pursue ME?!
WRITTEN BY: B_A_DG_R
ILLUSTRATIONS BY: B_A_DG_R
UPDATES: After 3-7 days
...

CHAPTER 16

I need to slap him!!

..That's the only solution I can think of to wake him up!

I don't know if it will work but it's better than doing nothing!

I tried reaching my hand to his left cheek using my right hand. I can't breathe anymore...! I need to finish this quickly!

Here goes nothing!

Using my remaining strength, I raised my hand to slap his face as hard as I can.

"Wake up!!"

"!"

A small white glow abruptly was produced from my hand as I slapped him. It was a really quick and small flash and it seems that Kayle didn't notice the light and was instead staggered by me hitting the young master El Blanc all of a sudden.

What was that light?

After I slapped him, I can see his dark aura immediately fading away from his body and saw that his soulless eyes earlier brightens back with his left cheek that is now sore. It was quite painful since my hand is also in a bit of pain.

He suddenly lets go of me when he realized what he was doing which made me slide down the tree behind me.

I'm holding my neck since I can still feel the strong grip earlier.

I thought I'm going to die!

"Oh no...what have I done?"

I heard him mumbled looking down at me.

"...Ummm...?"

I stood up to try and talk to him but he moves away from me. He grabs his own head with both hands and punch it continuosly.

"Not again! Not again! Not again!"

He quickly runs away after shouting loudly and punching himself.

"H-hey!"

I stopped myself from going after him. He didn't even apologize to us! I know he didn't do it on purpose but he can atleast say 'sorry', right?

Aghhh..what's the point? He might lose control again and choke me.

It was the first time I feel terrified by someone especially a child like him. Just what is it with him?

"Delie!"

A familiar voice from behind me yelled for my name and saw my parents, siblings and friends heading to me. There are other parents too, it seems that the young boys earlier didn't just run after all and told them that we are in trouble.

"We heard something happened! Are you alright? Are you hurt?"

My mother quickly hugs me as soon as she went to me and examine my body for any wounds. She saw the bruise on my neck from the strong grip earlier.