CHAPTER 17

TITLE: I was only an EXTRA but the Villain and Male Lead tries to pursue ME?!
WRITTEN BY: B_A_DG_R
ILLUSTRATIONS BY: B_A_DG_R
UPDATES: After 3-7 days

...

CHAPTER 17

"...What?"

I asked Arthur after he told me that he was the one who told his parents to send me a proposal.

"I was the one who told them"

He gave me the most serious look I've seen from him in these past two years.

"...I see..."

Agh! What should I do in this situation?! In novels, a confession scene is one of the most important part in every story!

He is confessing! Confessing!

I'm not really used to this kind of things! In times like this, what should a character do? No...a person being confessed to!

"...Do you not want to be engaged with me?"

He put his head down with his fist clenching after he noticed my silent.

Don't pressure me! I don't know either!

Delie! Come on, give me a sign! What should I do??

A sudden strange feeling came to me. I'm feeling a bit dizzy, my vision is starting to get foggy and blur.

It's been a long time since I experienced this again. The last time is when I came into this new world, that time when I want to remember the memories of my past life.

Arthur noticed that my body is becoming wobbly so he went near me. I can also sense that I'm about to faint.

"Delie!"

I can hear Arthur calling my name.

"Young miss!"

I can also hear Sara and the other maids' voices before I finally collapsed on the floor and shut my eyes.

I woke up after a strange light gleam at me which made me look around in an unknown place.

The place has a peaceful vibe and sublime appearance. You can hear the birds chirping and the gust of wind.

I was sitting on a chair of a patio table outside a large mansion. The mansion looks familiar, this is like the Vi Claross mansion.

"Delie!"

I turn to look at the voice behind me and saw an older Arthur reaching his hand to me.