CHAPTER 3

TITLE: I was only an EXTRA but the Villain and Male Lead tries to pursue ME?!
WRITTEN BY: B_A_DG_R
ILLUSTRATIONS BY: B_A_DG_R

***

CHAPTER 3

It has been almost a month since I transmigrated to this mysterious novel, and it would seem that I have no way of returning back. I thought that I shouldn't waste my life here by getting depressed over something like this and fantasizing about leaving.

I ought to try accepting the new life instead!

I mean, I'm a noble, right?

But no matter what I try, I can't seem to remember anything about my past life other than the fact that I'm not from here and that I'm currently stuck in a novel.

At least let me know something about my former life!

"Can I have another plate of cookies, Sara?"

I asked Sara as I ate the last chocolate cookie from the plate beside me. I'm eating to soothe my stress.

What am I doing, you all ask?

I am, as such, reading books about this world!

By the way, is it just Delie's knowledge or is the language not different from my former life?

I should know more about the kind of world I'm living in, though! What kind? Which genre of novel?

It won't be very useful to rely on the knowledge of an eight-year-old.

And who knows, maybe I can find another way to manifest my gift earlier!

"Young Miss, isn't that your third plate already? Later, you won't be hungry for lunch,"

"It's all right. Later, I can still eat!"

"But if the madam knows about this..."

Sara is aware that my mother disapproves of my between-meal snacking, and I bet she would be upset if she found out that I had devoured three plates of cookies.

"Not to worry! And also, my mother won't find out, besides that I won't skip lunch!"

I stated with confidence while savouring my chocolate cookie.

It's not like she'll notice!

"Alright..."

Before leaving my room, Sara sighed and took the empty plate from me.

"Now, where was I?"

I took a sheet of paper from my desk, dipped a quill in the ink, and wrote my life's goals on the paper.

'My life after graduation'

-Graduate peacefully!
-Show my parents that I'm responsible enough to take my inheritance!
-Get the inheritance!
-Find a business that I will use to make more money!
-Go buy a small land near the borders to build my own oasis!
-Live a luxurious life!
-HAVE A LOT OF MONEY!