CHAPTER 12

TITLE: I was only an EXTRA but the Villain and Male Lead tries to pursue ME?!
WRITTEN BY: B_A_DG_R
ILLUSTRATIONS BY: B_A_DG_R
UPDATES: After 3-7 days

...

CHAPTER 12

"Good morning, viscount Terrence Qi Ethell and viscountess Helga Qi Ethell"

Me and my siblings bow our head slightly as we greeted the viscount and viscountess who are both looking down at us with a very profound look.

"You...Inanna! I mean--countess!"

The viscount called my mother who looks surprised by his sudden yell.

"Yes, father?"

Mother asked the viscount with widen eyes.

"Why didn't you tell us that my cute grandchildren are visiting us~?"

The viscount suddenly hugs me and my siblings that I can't barely breathe.

"Dear, the children can't breathe!"

The viscountess stops her husband.

...

"You should have told us that you were coming with the children today"

The viscountess told my mother. We are sitting in a large rectangular table talking with food and tea.

"I'm sorry father, mother...it's been a long time since we visited you! The children doesn't have any activities today and I don't have much work so I decided to visit you with them"

Mother told the viscountess before drinking her newly-brewed tea.

As you may know, I'm in the Qi Ethell's residence where the viscount and viscountess are my maternal grandparents. My grandfather looks like an older male version of my mother with his light brown hair and light brown eyes which is also similar to mine but his has white hairs appearing already because of his age.

While my grandmother, the viscountess has turquoise hair and dark brown eyes. According to mother, she looks like Aunt Illiana, her sickly younger sister.

 According to mother, she looks like Aunt Illiana, her sickly younger sister

"How is the count doing?"

Grandfather asked mother about my father.

"Oh he's still the same as usual! He spoils the children too much that it worries me"

Mother chuckled thinking how father spoiled us by buying a bunch of gifts to us whenever he goes home.