CHAPTER 7

TITLE: I was only an EXTRA but the Villain and Male Lead tries to pursue ME?!
WRITTEN BY: B_A_DG_R
ILLUSTRATIONS BY: B_A_DG_R
UPDATES: After 3-7 days

...

CHAPTER 7

We went inside the famous Cordelia bakery and its cafe, it's pretty cramped here since there's so many people inside.

It sure is popular.

"Welcome! Are you here for the cafe?"

One of the staffs went to us as soon as we went in.

"Yes"

I replied. I can smell the sweets all around here.

Every kinds of sweets are displayed on the counter. The whole decoration of the shop consist of flower patterns; a lot of different plants are here for decoration too.

"Alright, you're all nobles right? Please follow me young masters and ladies"

She told us to follow her so we did. It's also pretty crowded in the noble area and you can see the great difference between the two areas.

The noble's area is obviously fancier and has more class.

"So...what are you ordering?"

She asked us after she gave each of us their cafe's menu. Even the menu was designed fancy.

"Can I have the limited edition matcha milk tea?"

Anne was the first one to order. The staff just nodded and writes her order on a small notepad.

"A caramel flavored muffin"

David said pointing at his menu.

I thought he said he just wants to tag along?

"Just black tea"

Arthur calmly said before closing his menu.

He is really not a fan of sweets since he didn't even look at the page where the pastries are and just looked at the drinks.

"What about you, young lady?"

The staff turns to me waiting for my order. I inhaled for a bit and pointed all of my order.

"Can I order the chocolate cookies, double-dutch chocolate, chocolate filled cupcakes and chocolate shake?"

I told the woman taking our order while I'm swiftly shifting my index finger to all my orders.

"Of course, young lady! Is that all?"

She looks a bit surprised at first but just smiled.

"Oh! Can you add some chocolate pudding?"

I finally said before closing the menu and giving it back to her.

"Yes!"

"Thank you"

She bows to us before leaving. David was looking at me with his mouth slightly open. His emerald green eyes looks displeased.