All I Want (Ziall)

Third Person's POV

Zayn woke up to a question he never thought Niall would ask, a question that deeply lacerated him.

"Are you lying to me Zayn?" Zayn was obfuscated.

"What are you talking about Niall?"

"Answer my question." Niall snapped.

"No, of course not."

"Zayn, please, if you at least still have some respect for me, answer me truthfully; it'd hurt less."

"Niall, I have no idea of what you're talking about."

"I saw the damn messages Zayn! I saw them!" Niall roared.

"What messages Niall?? Are you high on something?" Zayn was bewildered and hurt. Shocked at Niall's accusations, and wounded by the paucity of his trust in him.

"The messages from your ex-bitches, Zayn! Explains why you've been coming home late, lately."

The hurt in Zayn's eyes was sobering, but Niall refused to break his stance.

"You... You think I'm cheating on you?" Zayn gasped out luridly.

"No, I know you are." Niall felt betrayed and morosely, for his love for Zayn was at a level where he can't get over him now if he tried.

"How could you, even for a second Niall, doubt my love and loyalty to you? I've loved you for five years, Niall. I've given you everything I could, offered you my entirety; the sun rises and sets with you. Why would I want to throw my everything for a stupid, meaningless shag?"

"That's exactly what's killing me Zayn! Why'd you do this to us?!"

"You still don't believe me? You think I'm some perfidious boyfriend now?"

"How would you explain the messages I found on your phone huh?"

"Niall, if I were cheating, I wouldn't leave my phone without a password around you." Zayn's voice cracked at the last word. He quickly got up, slipped on some sweatpants and one of Niall's hoodies, then left the house.

If Niall didn't trust him, then there was no point in staying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Heyyyy, Niall. So, how was the trip to Bora Bora?" A month later, Niall decided he was ready to go out again, and he thought calling up his best friend for a meet up was a good start.

"What are you talking about Liam? I didn't travel anywhere." Niall was perplexed by Liam's question.

"What? That's impossible. A month ago, Zayn came to me and asked me to help him arrange a trip for the both of you. He had everything perfectly planned out; he really loves you, even planned on proposing." Liam clamped his hand onto his mouth. "Yeah, I wasn't supposed to say that..." Liam trailed off.

Niall's heart dropped to the pit of his stomach.

"No, no no no no no no. Liam please tell me this is a joke. Don't fucking mess with me right now." Niall was freaking out, this can't be real.

"Niall I'm confused. What happened with you and Zayn? Is everything alright?"

"No, Liam. I think I lost the best person in my life because I'm so fucking obtuse."

"Care to explain?" Liam was now attentive.

"...and then he left." Niall finished. "Oh my God Liam, I hurt him badly."

"Niall, first of all, you're a dipshit. Second, Zayn would never cheat on you; that boy is infatuated with you. You should've seen how nervous he was because and I quote 'everything has to be perfect for Niall, Liam. He's perfect himself so I can't offer him anything less than that.' Third, you're a dipshit." Liam concluded.

"Oh my God. No, Liam I want Zayn back. I don't- I can't- oh my God." Tears of frustration and compunction steamed down Niall's face, and Liam's heart broke for his best friend.

"It's okay, calm down, you'll get him back. I'm pretty sure if you called him up right now and told him you love him; he'll jump right into your arms again." Liam pacified.

"But I broke him... You didn't see his face when he realized that I was accusing him of unfaithfulness." Niall sobbed.

"I'm sure he still loves you though, and he'll be more than happy to see you again." Liam sighed.

"You think so?"

"Mhmm. Go home, and call him Niall, then apologize to him incessantly."

"I will. Bye, Li. Thank you." Niall hugged Liam goodbye, then quickly rushed out of the door, eager to hear Zayn's voice again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall took a deep breath then pressed on Zayn's number. His breath hitched when he heard Zayn's grief-filled voice.

"N-Niall?"

"Come home, baby. I miss you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall launched himself at Zayn's body the minute he saw him, and couldn't help but start sobbing.

"Zayn, baby, I'm so sorry. I'm so damn sorry I ever doubted you." Niall took in Zayn's disheveled form. He had dark circles beneath his eyes, and it looked like he hasn't been eating properly.

"It's okay." Zayn mumbled.

"No, it's definitely not okay. I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing Niall, I just want you to know that; loving you is all I ever want to do."

••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you liked it!

Please

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Thank you lovelies

Xx