All Bad (Zouis) ~ Part Two

Louis's POV

I don't know what I did that caused Zayn to hate me. It hurts me to think that he believed these rumors about me. He promised that he won't leave me though and he broke that promise crushing my heart in the process. I want Zayn back and I'm going to prove to him that I'm a good person and I'll change whatever he doesn't like about me. I just want him back because without him I can't function. First I need to win him back; I hope he'll accept my date invitation.

I was going for the cliché way. We had this special place that we always used to visit every Friday. I am going to prepare a romantic dinner there, candles and all. But first, I had to woo him so that he would actually show up.

Zayn's POV

The persistent knock on the door woke me up from my peaceful and much needed slumber. I swung it open to find no one there. When I was about to shut the door, I saw a bag with a note stuck to it. Frowning in confusion, I picked it up and went back into the house. The bag contained a suit and the note said, 'wear this and then go to your backyard' the handwriting and the perfume were tell tale signs that it was Louis who sent this. Debating it for a second, I decided to finally go and see what said boy had in store for me.

When I was all dressed up, I made my way to the backyard as instructed. There was nothing but a note on the ground.

'Follow the trail of rose petals, it's to our special place.' I walked a bit more, then found another note.

'I love your eyes.'

'I love the way you look when you're asleep, like an angel.'

'I love you for staying with me for this long.'

'I love how you like wearing my clothes, although they're a bit baggy on you but you look adorable in them.'

'I love it when you smile and your tongue pokes out from the side of your teeth.'

'I love watching you draw.'

'I love your smell.'

'I love cuddling with you.'

'I love having sex with you. ;)' yes he put a winky face on the note.

'I love how you always manage to cheer me up.'

'I love how you know me like an open book, although I still don't know what I did wrong.'

'I love you Zayn.'

'I'm sorry.' That was the end of the rose petal road. But my grand prize was standing there, obviously nervous, holding a bouquet of red roses. I ran the difference separating me from my lover and pounced on him. I smothered his face with kisses, and only then I noticed that he started crying. I worriedly jumped off of him and cupped his cheeks gently.

"Lou, why are you crying baby?" I asked him softly.

"I'm sorry Zayn, please take me back I love you so much." He sounded so broken and so hurt that I wanted to slap myself for leaving him. Louis didn't deserve this and it shouldn't be him who's apologizing.

"No Louis I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry I left you, I'm so sorry I believed them. You're absolutely wonderful and perfect the way you are and I don't want you to change for me because you were always good enough and you'll always be." I told him sincerely.

"I love you Zayn, please don't leave me again." He looked into my eyes desperately, wanting any kind of confirmation.

"I love you too LouBear, I swear on my life that I won't leave you again." I promised him and this time I wasn't planning on breaking it.

Louis immediately kissed me after I uttered out the words that sealed our fates together and I realized then that I was such and idiot for leaving Louis and telling him he wasn't good enough. That boy deserves someone better than me, but I'm glad he picked me as his partner.

A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I'm absolutely sorry that it was horrendous. Send prompts please!

Please

Vote

Comment

Follow

Thank you lovelies

Xx