As Your Friend (Ziall) ~ Part Two

Third Person's POV

When Niall saw that Zayn started shaking and muttering incoherent words to himself, he knew he had taken it too far. He just meant it as an April fools prank. He didn't want it to spiral out of control. His heart ached just looking at Zayn's figure. Endless tears streamed down his tanned and defined cheeks, his body was trembling, and his eyes were wide in fear and disbelief.

"B-but you're m-my boyfriend. I'm s-sure." He kept on muttering words in the same line as these while nodding to himself, trying to confirm his thoughts.

"Zayn, I'm sorry Zayn, yes you're my boyfriend, I'm yours, I was just pranking you Zayn calm down; it's April fools baby." Niall said grabbing Zayn's arms and trying to calm the crying lad.

"W-what?" Zayn asked, although his eyes bore a look of realization.

"It was just a joke baby, I'm so sorry I didn't know you'd react like this." Niall proclaimed, as he lowered his head in shame.

"You.... are you serious? Why would you do that Niall? I fucking thought that I've gone mental. You made me believe for a minute that everything that has happened between us was a figment of my imagination. How could you do this to me?" Zayn screamed, slightly relieved because Niall was his boyfriend after all.

"I'm sorry I didn't know you'd react this way." He still refused to look Zayn in the eyes, he was too embarrassed by his actions.

"You're unbelievable, I'm going to bed. You're sleeping on the couch." Zayn was clearly not thrilled with what happened, and it looked like it will take more than an apology on Niall's side to earn his forgiveness.

"But we just woke up Zayn." Niall said, frustrated by Zayn's actions, he didn't blame him though, after all he did make him believe that they weren't dating.

"I don't care, I'll sleep again." He coldly spat before walking away.

Niall slumped down on the couch, tugging at his brunette roots harshly. He knew he messed up big time, simply because Zayn was mad at him. Zayn never gets mad at him unless it's something really big, like this one. Niall didn't mean to scare him like that, and he felt horrible.

It's been five hours now, and neither one of them gave a signal of approaching the latter. Niall decided that he had to take matters into his own hands if he wanted to sleep next to his lover tonight, instead of the lumpy and uncomfortable couch. He knocked twice on the door and quickly walked in, without waiting for a response from the raven haired beauty.

"Zayn c'mon I'm sorry, I swear I didn't mean for it to go that far." Niall pleaded.

"No Niall. I never thought you'd do something like that. You hurt me badly, and I won't forgive you easily." Zayn stated emotionlessly.

"But Zayn-"

"Maybe we should take a break Niall, just let me calm down for a while."

"W-what?" Now it was Niall's turn to stutter. Did Zayn really just say that? Niall never knew he'd take it so seriously.

"No no Zayn. I'm sorry, please don't go. I'll sleep on the couch, I won't bother you, I'll give you your space, but please don't go I'm so sorry." Niall said frantically as he leaped up and straddled Zayn's waist.

"April fools baby." Zayn replied smugly, as a smirk overtook his formerly emotionless face.

"I hate you." Niall said, clearly annoyed, but he now knew how Zayn must've felt.

"Love you too." Zayn chuckled as he pecked Niall's lips softly.

A/N~~~~~~~~~~

Terrible I know. Please send prompts!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Thank you lovelies.

Xx