Resolution (Lilo)

Third Person's POV

"What's your New Year's resolution Liam?"

"I want to fix my relationship with Louis. I want to be a better boyfriend." Harry stared at him in shock and something shined in his eyes, Liam recognized it as hope.

"Why the sudden change of action?" Harry asked curiously. Everyone knew how shitty Liam has become to Louis, and they always wondered why Louis still stuck around.

"I realized how lucky I am for having someone like him, and how if I didn't actually treasure him; I'll lose him. I can't have that happen."

"Took you long enough you asshole." Harry huffed.

"I know, I'm an idiot." Liam sighed.

"That you are." Harry chuckled, ecstatic that he'd finally see his two best friends happy together.

"I better be going now." Liam announced as he stood up.

"Yeah, I'll see you later okay. I'm expecting to see you and Louis happily in love, and I'll tolerate PDA only because I've been waiting for this day for so long now."

"Yeah, yeah. See you later curly." Liam gave him a quick hug and then left the restaurant.

Liam kept on thinking on how happy he'll make Louis from now and on. How he'll spend the rest of his life (if Louis lets him) making up for how much of an idiot he was. He wanted to draw iridescent happiness with Louis instead of grayish clouds of moroseness.

He reached to their shared house and walked in onto a sight that warmed his heart. Louis was, as usual, fast asleep on the couch after hours of staying up and waiting for Liam to return.

Liam shook Louis awake gently and placed a kiss on his lips that had Louis springing up in alert.

"Liam?"

"Hi, baby." Louis donned a dumbfounded expression and looked at Liam questionably.

"I'm sorry Louis, yeah? I promise I'll make it all right again. I never stopped loving you, I was just a complete idiot who decided that treating you like shit was okay." Liam rambled.

"Yeah you're an idiot, but I still love you dearly."

"I'm so lucky." Liam smiled as he placed another kiss on Louis' lips. Louis' cheeks tinged with a sweet hue of red as he cuddled up into Liam's embrace.

And yeah, that was probably Liam's only New Years resolution that he succeeded in achieving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it!

Please

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Thank you lovelies

Xx