Foolish (Lilo)

Liam's POV

"It's been always fucking Zayn for days now Louis, are you slutting around with him?" I snapped angrily.

"What the hell Liam, of course not why would you think that?" Louis's voice was just as loud as mine, and it's unwavering tone made me doubt my suspicions, but I was still too mad to back down.

"Then why are you always with him huh?!" I exclaimed.

"I don't know maybe because he's my best friend!" He had a point, but yet, I still wasn't going to shut up.

"Well that's not a good excuse." I retorted.

"Do I look like I care, I can't believe that you're doubting my loyalty towards you!" Louis's face was now red and he looked close to tears.

"Well maybe if you weren't such a slut, I'd believe you." Silence. I think I have taken this too far.

"Well since I'm such a slut maybe I'll go to Zayn and actually have sex with him Liam." Louis joined my dirty game in words as well, but he wounded me a lot more than I expected him too, but I can't really complain.

"You know what, fuck you Louis." I immediately saw regret wash over his features, but I quickly grabbed my car keys and stormed out of the house.

I climbed into the driver's seat and started the car, catching Louis's figure chasing me, but I was already far away down our driveway.

I slammed my foot down on the brake, but it was too late, the body that had came out of nowhere from the shortcut of our house to the main street was already down on the ground. I quickly stepped out of the car and almost had a heart attack when I saw who it is.

No...no... it can't be. I did not just hit Louis. I knelt down next to his almost lifeless body and placed his bloodied face on my lap.

"Louis baby, oh my god no. I'm so sorry, please Louis stay with me, don't leave me." I cried out.

"Liam it's okay don't apologize." Louis coughed some blood and my heart clenched, I dreaded what was coming.

"I shouldn't have said that, you're definitely not a slut. I love you, I was just a jealous asshole." Sobs escaped my lips as I hugged Louis closer, he can't leave me.

"I know baby it's okay, I love you too Li, so much. I forgive you." Louis's eyes fluttered closed and a strangled noise escaped my lips.

I just killed Louis.

A/N~~~~~~~~

Please don't kill me?

This was requested by @AdriYay, thank you so much!

Please send prompts!

Please

Vote

Comment

Follow

Thank you lovelies

Xx