Just Because (Ziall) ~ Part Two

Niall's POV

I've been trying my best to avoid bumping into Zayn anywhere for the past two weeks, and so far I've succeeded. I didn't want to face him because I know we'll have to talk about that kiss, he'll tease me about it because he's Zayn Malik and he's a fucking asshole.

I was on my way home; I felt like walking today instead of taking the bus. It was a temperately moderate day for London and I didn't want to waste that.

Literally, it was like he fell out of the sky.

"Hi Blondie," I shrieked in response and took a step back.

"Z-zayn? What the fuck was that?" I snapped.

Instead of using his words like any normal person would, Zayn 'elaborated' his actions by kissing me, again.

It was soft, definitely longer than the first one, and enough to render me appalled. He was about to run away again, but I swiftly grabbed his arm to prevent him from doing so.

"You can't just kiss me and make a run for it, that's not fair!" I exclaimed.

"I like you Niall, I always have. I like the way you hide yourself and like to pass unnoticed by everyone, the way you think that no one notices you, I like how you think I'm an asshole, I like the looks you give me from far away, it's like you want to fuck me." He finished with a smirk.

"I do not want that, you cocky asshole." I gasped at his, true, proclamations.

"Oh really, so you didn't try to avoid me for the past two weeks, purposely?" He raised an eyebrow in amusement.

"N-no." I had to stutter, I just had to.

"Whatever you say." He gave me one of these smiles, the ones that make you swoon, and left. This time I didn't stop him.

His weird kiss-and-run actions continued until he finally asked me out. I was never actually bothered by what Zayn was doing, I mean I had a crush on the guy, and the fact that I got to kiss him was just astonishing. I went from being bullied to being kissed by my savior, what is life.

We went on our first date. Then the second one, then the third, and eventually we made it official.

Zayn actually wasn't all that bad, he was such a helpless romantic at heart and quite the cuddler. He just put on a façade that I was yet to know the reason to.

Years passed with Zayn and I only growing stronger, I was already in love with him long ago, and when he admitted that he loved me, I asked him why he did, his reply was simple,

"Just because." He smirked, but his eyes twinkled with adoration, which in turn stirred something in my stomach. It was such a warm feeling, a never ending one, and I realized it was because of Zayn.

My cheeky asshole.

A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the excuse of a part two.

Please

Vote

Comment

Follow

Thank you lovelies

Xx