I'm Ready For Your Love (Lirry)

Third Person's POV

"Would you go out with me now?"

"No."

He doesn't even know why he still tries. Every time he asks him the same question and he replies with the same answer. Liam has been trying for about a year now to ask Harry out and he's turned him down every time. Harry doesn't know why he's so persistent, he doesn't believe that he's worth so much effort. Liam is a great guy and whoever says otherwise is just plain foolish, Harry knew that. He's just not ready to be loved or to be in a relationship.

And an another time, Harry finds a note stuck to his front door when he comes back from the supermarket with the same question. "Will you go out with me now?" Harry just sighs and rips the paper to shreds unbeknownst to him that Liam was watching him from afar with a hurt expression crossing his features.

And once again, Harry was coming out of Starbucks when Liam stopped him and dragged him forcefully to a nearby bench.

"Just tell me Harry, why won't you go out with me?" Liam asked desperately. Harry felt bad every time he turned Liam down. The boy's mystifying brown eyes would fill up with so much hurt, Harry felt like finally accepting his offer right then and there, and now when Liam was there giving him that look without him even rejecting him again, Harry couldn't find it in his heart to turn him down.

"Fine I'll go out with you on one date, but can you please leave me alone after that?" Liam nodded eagerly.

The date was surprisingly great and Harry wasn't feeling uncomfortable like he expected himself to be. Liam was for sure an amazing guy. Harry still didn't know why he wanted him, for he could just do so much better. Harry wasn't quite surprised when Liam asked him yet again to go out with him on a second date. It was easier than before and Harry accepted faster this time. A second date turned into a fourth and the fourth to a fifth and eventually the fifth to a twentieth until Harry accepted Liam's new request "Will you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?"

Harry was that insecure about a relationship because of his former horrible experiences. Liam saw Harry as a delicate piece of art. He saw a scarred angel, a beautifully sculptured one, and an overall wonderful person. He wanted him when he first saw him, and he couldn't deny the fact that it wounded his feelings whenever Harry told him no, but it didn't stop him from trying even harder for 'his' fallen angel.

Harry told Liam not to tell him I love you until he was ready for it. Liam had to stop himself many times when he caught the words on the tip of his tongue. It was hard for him, but he was willing to wait for Harry. He was quite ecstatic when he heard Harry tell him one day,

"I'm ready for your love Liam." Harry realized that he didn't have that much of an efficient reason to hold back from Liam anymore. He knew he loved Liam and he knew Liam loved him as well, but they had to speak their thoughts out loud and it was all up to Harry.

"I love you." Liam finally spoke.

"I love you too, thank you for not giving up on me." Harry replied with no hesitation in his voice, which assured Liam even more that Harry was, finally, ready for giving and receiving love.

A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have no excuse for this.

Please

Vote

Comment

Follow

Thank you lovelies.

Xx