Chapter 16

Sorry I haven't uploaded guys. I wasn't in the mood for writing. Someone stold my ipod in school, and whats worst is that it was one of my friends:( I don't know who yet but I'll find out.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"There you are! Took you long enough!" Michelle cried, once we arrived.

"We weren't gone that long," I said.

"Yes you were. Come on! I have to do your make up and dress you up." She grabbed me by my hand and began to drag me away.

I looked at Michelle in horror. Make up? Dress up? No! I yanked my hand out of her grasp and crossed my arms.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Can't you take someone else with you?" I whined.

"Nope." She got my wrist and began pulling me to the front door.

I heard Vanessa snickering. I glared at her, and suddenly got an idea. I smirked at Vanessa and grabbed her hand.

"If I'm going down, you're coming down with me." I laughed.

"No!" she yelled.

Michelle opened the door of the mansion and we walked in. We were halfway up the stairs when we heard an annoying voice squeal.

"John!"

I turned around in time to see Chantal all over John. I growled loud enough for her to hear. She smirked at me, and started leaning close to John. I growled again, but this tme with more power in my voice. I could feel my eyes start to change into a dark blue from anger. Michelle and Vanessa flinched and whimpered.

As soon as Chantal's disgusting lips touched John's cheek, I snapped.

In less than a second I had Chantal against the wall by her throat. She was one feet off the ground. I snarled at her, and looked at her straight in the eye.

"Touch him again, and I'll rip your head off," I said quietly and calmly. I tighten my hold on her throat. "Is. That. Clear."

"Y--yes," she choked.

I let her go and backed away slowly, keeping my eye on her in case she wanted to attack me. Chantal fell to the ground coughing. I passed by John, who was looking at me in shock and awe. When I was up the stairs next to Michelle and Vanessa, I turned back around and started walking to Michelle's room.

Vanessa and Michelle followed me. They were silent the whole time, probably still in shock.

As soon as we got to Michele's room she slammed the door shut. She had a big grin on her face.

"Dang Selene! I didn't know you had it in you. Hell even I got scared. Remind me never to get on your bad side." She mumbled the last part.

Vanessa laughed. "You should've seen her face!"

"I know right! It looked like she wanted to piss herself!" Michelle agreed.

I rolled my eyes. "Let's just get ready for the bonfire."

Michelle immediately agreed. She walked to her walk in closet and opened the door wide open. I'm pretty sure my jaw was on the floor. Her closet was bigger than her room! Me and Vanessa walked in the closet with our mouths wide open.

There was a bunch of cloths here. Rows, and rows of all types of cloths. There was even a small bench in the middle of the room! There was also a big mirror.

"I think this is bigger than your room," said Vanessa.

"It is," replied Michelle.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Are you a shopaholic?" asked Vanessa.

"Pst no. Where do you get that from?"

"Maybe it's the fact that you have a lot of cloths here." I said.

"I'm a growing girl, I need new cloths. Pretty soon none of them are going to fit me." she shrugged. "Stop asking questions and pick out an outfit!"

I walked over to the jeans and started looking through them. It's probably going to get cold tonight. I should change out of this skirt. Just because I'm a werewolf doesn't mean I can't get cold.

I grabbed some black leggings, then put on some ripped skinny jeans with white splattered over them. You could see the leggings through the holes. Time to look for the shirt.

"Hey, Selene?" Vanessa called out.

"Yeah?"

"What do you think I should wear?"

I turned around and looked at the shirts she was holding. She was holding out a red off the shoulder shirt and a black one that was the same.

"They're both the same," I said.

"No they're not. This one is gray." she lifted the gray one. "And this one is red." she lifted the red one.

"What jeans are you going to wear?"

"White."

"Then get the red one."

"Okay!" she said a little too excited.

"Can I borrow the gray one?"

"Sure." She threw the gray one at me. I catched it and thanked her.

I quickly changed into the cloths and looked at myself in the mirror. I kept the white flats that I already had on.

"How do look?" asked Michelle.

She was wearing a white skirt with back flats, and a black tub top.

"You look good!" Me and Vanessa said.

"Thanks." She grinned

"Since we are all ready let's go!" I said.

We walked out of the closet, and out the room. Luckily, Michelle had forgotten about doing our make up and hair. Phew!

"So were is this bonfire?" I asked her.

"It's in the backyard. We already set up the picnic tables."

After that we didn't talk. When we arrived to the backyard it was full of people! And this was only half the pack.

I looked in the crowd for John. I didn't see him anywhere.

"Guys, I'm gonna look for John." I said.

____________________________________________________________________________

This is all I could write! Sorry!!!!!!!!!