Chapter 8

8.

Michelle grabed my hand and took me to the bed. "Make up time!"

I groaned. "But I already have make up!"

She turned to me and gave me a look that said 'really?'. "You're just wearing mascara. Make up is eye liner, blush, eye shadow, cover up--"

I held a hand up, "I don't want to look like a clown."

She put a hand to her heart and looked hurt. "You think I will do that? You think i'm that bad at make overs? You just hurt my feelings Selene." her eyes got watery.

"No! I didn't mean that! I meant that I don't want that much make up on," I explained.

"So you think I'll mess it up?" she turned to face the other way, so I could only see her back.

"No!"

"Then why won't you let me?" she cried.

"Fine! I'll let you, just stop crying!"

She turned to me, smiled and clapped her hands. "Okay. Lets get started."

I stared at her with my mouth opened. "You faked it!"

She looked at me with an innocent expression. "Did I?"

"You--you--"

"Just sit down." she ordered.

I shut up and did what she said. Whats the use to argue anyways, she'll just find a way to make me do whatever she wants. I sighed and sat on the bed.

"Why the bed?" I asked.

"Its more comfortable." she said, as she was getting a make up kit.

"Ugh. Do I really have to?" I whinned.

She rolled her eyes. "Yes, now stop whinning, I hate it when people do that."

I smiled a little. She has a lot in common with Allen. No wonder they're mates, they are the same.

"Whats so funny?" she asked.

"Nothing," I shook my head.

"Okay, stand still."

I sat still in the bed and waited for her to put the make up on. She put on eye liner, purple eye shadow, blush, and glitter on the sides of my eyes.

"Done!" she stood up and admired her work. "Here." she handed me a mirror.

I looked at my self. Hmm, not bad. I put the mirror down and smiled at Michelle. "Nice work."

"Thank you--Oh! I almost forgot. Here, change in these."

She gave me a pair of black short shorts and a yellow tank top.

"Thanks." I said. I went into the bathroom and changed in them.

"Can I take the make up off?" I asked her once I got outside. I noticed that she had also changed into shorts the same color as mine, but with a navy blue tank top.

"No."

"When can I take it off?"

"When we come back."

"Come back? What are you talking about?"

She ignored my question and opened the door. "Lets go get junk food. Come on."

I followed her out the door to the kitchen. Once there Michelle started getting random things out of the cup doors. She got chips, two sodas, popcorn, gummy bears, ice cream, and my favorite, COOKIES! Chocolate chip cookies!