Chapter 43

I finally got my claws on the laptop! *Mad laugh*

My dad and uncles hadn't let it go for the past couple of days and the only thing I was left with was my iPod.

Here is chapter 43!

This isn't as long as I expected it to be, but at least it's something. Word said it was 5 pages long but a lot of things lie. I really doubt it's 5 pages.

It's so hard to make a long chapter.

For those of you that have been wondering about the story, I wanna say that there are TWO CHAPTERS LEFT!

I know, I know. It's so sad! :'(

At least for me it is some of you may even be glad its over...

If you're not glad, enjoy the last few chapters!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 42 FM

I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my eyes. I yawned and blinked my eyes open. The first thing my eyes landed on was John’s handsome sleeping face. My lips curved into a smile as bright as the sun that was shining on my face.

                “Selene,” John murmured, tightening his arm that was around my waist. He pulled me closer to his naked body and sighed.

                I giggled quietly and gently detached his arm from my waist. He stirred a little but didn’t open his eyes. John is a heavy sleeper so I shouldn’t worry too much about waking him up. I quietly put my feet on the floor and began searching for my clothes.

                I put on my underwear and John’s shirt. My shirt was in shredded pieces all over the floor.  I was about to walk to the bathroom when a pair of strong wrapped around my waist. I smiled knowing who they belonged to.

                John growled in my neck. “Where do you think you’re going?” He nuzzled my neck and kissed it softly.

“To the bathroom.” I smiled.

He pulled back and turned me around by my forearm. I tried not to look down there and instead focused on his blue eyes.  He cupped my face and rested his forehead against mine. “Wanna take a shower?” he whispered while his thumb strokes my cheek.

I closed my eyes, savoring the moment and slowly nodded. It’s not like I could say no to him anyways. He has his ways to make me obey him.

He smiled at me and grabbed my hand leading me to the bathroom.

He washed my body like I did to him. We took longer than necessary because someone couldn’t keep his hands to himself. Maybe it was my fault for teasing him a little but he should have more control.

When we were done we both got dressed in the closet.

I’ve been meaning to ask him how everything went but I just don’t know how to bring it up. I’m happy that he’s finally here and I don’t want to ruin the mood by asking how everything with Lucian went. Maybe later I can ask him.

Hand in hand we walked downstairs to where nobody was. Usually everybody was here so it was a little weird finding the kitchen empty.

“I wonder where everybody is.”  I thought out loud.