Chapter 34

I tried to upload sooner, but I couldn't due to school and my parents. They've been using my (I'm very possessive of my stuff) laptop. I haven't been able to use it in a long time. Wattpad is practically my oxygen, I can't live without it. 

I also have a BIG project in school. I'm in the borderline of a B and C on science. One bad grade and I'm a C. I worked so hard to raise it up to a B. I might not be uploading sooner 'cause I'm working on this project. Anyway.... Thank you for reading! Hope you like this chapter :D

_____________________________________________________________

Selene's POV

"Come on Selene," whined Michelle, trying to pull me out of bed. She pulled my arm harder, almost ripping it out of it's socket. "Get up!"

I groaned and tried to smack her with my free arm, my eyes still closed. Why can't people just leave me alone and let me sleep. That's all I'm asking. Michelle kept yanking my arm until she finally pulled hard enough to make me fall to the floor. The covers and pillows fell with me. I tried to stand up, but I was tangled in the blankets.

When I was finally free of all the blankets, I glared at her through my bangs. Trying to get the blankets off had messed up my hair big time. Everything was in my face now. I brushed the pieces of hair off my face and ran my fingers through it.

"See, now that wasn't too hard, was it?" Michelle looked at me with an evil glint in her eyes.

If she wasn't my brothers mate and if I didn't love her I would've hit her, hard. I'm not in the best mood when I'm woken up at seven in the morning on a saturday.

"I was having a good dream," I said. I was still sitting on the floor, I had to look up to talk to her.

"Well, now it's over! Come one, we're going out to breakfast." She began picking up the covers off the floor. She made my bed while I just sat there. I scratched my head and looked at her.

"Why can't we just eat here?" I asked.

"Because it's boring here."

"I don't want to," I whined. I laid back on the ground not remembering about the wooden droor behind me. "Ow," I muttered after I hit my head.

Michelle snickered. "Just get ready. I'm sure that didn't hurt you." She walked out the room and closed the door behind her.

What choice do I have? Sighing, I got up and walked to the closet. I got a long sleeved red shirt and jeans. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I was done I put on my clothes and straighten my hair. I grabbed a black leather jacket and boots. When I was done I brushed my teeth and went out the door.

I walked downstairs, taking my time. I looked all around the halls. No one was around, obviously. It was eight in the morning, who would be awake? I wouldn't be awake if it wasn't for Michelle. When I got downstairs Michelle was watching TV.

"Ready," I said. 

She looked up at me. "You're here?"

I gave her a sarcastic look. "No, I'm still upstairs."

"I thought you wouldn't come..."

"If that's how it's going to be then I guess I'll got back—"

"No! That's fine, you can stay." She got up and started walking to the door, only to be stopped by some guy.

"I'm sorry but you can't go out," he said.

"What? Why?" she asked.

"Alpha John gave me orders on not to let any of you two out."