Chapter 13

Sorry I haven't uploaded. I've been busy!

Enjoy!

"Where are we going?" I asked John after about an hour of walking. Right now we were walking in the woods. John was holding my hand, with a big smile on his face.

"It's a surprise!"

"Can you tell me?" I asked hopefully.

"Of course..." John smirked. I smiled. "Not."

I glared at him. "Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"Please?" John mimicked.

"John!"

"John!" he continued to mimic me.

"Stop it!" I said frustrated. He had a very amused expression on his face.

"Stop it!"

"Ugh!" I crossed my arms and glared at the trees that we were passing. Guess im not winning this fight.

I felt something cool and soft on my cheek. It gave me shivers and shocks. It took me a moment to realize they were John's lips. I almost smiled. They felt so good.

"Close your eyes," he whispered in my ear. I did as he said without hesitation.

I felt him wrap one arm on my waist from behind. The other one was covering my eyes. I smiled widely. This position makes me happy. We started walking slowly.

"Do as I say and you won't trip," he said in my ear. I shivered. "Are you cold?"

"No..."

"Then why..." he trailed off. "Oh, it's me isn't it?"

I'm sure he was smirking even though I couldn't see it. I was about to respond and say no, when he spoke again, "We're here."

I tried to move his hand from my eyes to see, but he wouldn't let me.

"Not yet," he said. I groaned. "A few more steps."

After a few more steps, John removed his hand from my waist. It felt cold not having his hand there. John removed the hand from my eyes next.

I opened my eyes and gasped.

Infront of me was the most beautiful site I've ever seen. There was a beautiful small waterfall. The sunlight made the water shine, like diamonds. The water was clear; you could see the rocks and through the water. There was a picnic blanket with a basket next to the water. Trees and flower sorrounded the place. This looks like somthing from a fairy tale.

"John, this is beautiful," I said in awe.

I heard John chuckle behind me. He wraped his arms around my waist from behind, and started caressing my stomach. I closed my eyes.

"I'm glad you like it," John said.

"Mmmhmm."

"Come." John grabed my arm pulled me to the blanket.

I sat on the blanket, with John next to me. I began looking around while John was getting food out of the basket. It really was beautiful here. The sun was shinning brightly, the birds were singing. And the best of all...John was by my side.

"Here," said John. He was holding a sandwich in his hand for me to take.

"Aw John, you shouldn't have made all of this." I took the sandwich from his hand.

John looked a little guilty. "Well, honestly, I didn't. Michelle did." he looked down. He looked like he did something really bad, and just confessed to do it.