Chapter 36

FREEDOM!!

School's out! I just got out of school on the 16th! Oooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh! Ha ha, now I'm sounding like the kool-aid guy. 

Can you guys imagine my excitement! More uploads for you guys! :D No more school getting in the way! I wanna thank people for reading my story even though I don't upload much.

Thank you all!!!

Banner by IamWhatYouMadeMeToBe

P.S. I wrote this while eating cheetos! Be jealous :D

_____________________________________________________________

Selene's POV

I felt weak. So weak I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes the slightest bit. I tried again but it was useless. It was as if all the energy in my body was being drained ― had been drained. I couldn't even lift my head. Instead I focused on my hearing and touch.

The only thing I remember was Ethan and Chantal coming with two guys. I didn't know who they were. Wherever I am Chantal and Ethan must be close by. Those dogs, I hate them.

Something cool and hard tied both of my wrist together, forcing my hands above my head. Whatever it was it was very uncomfortable. The sound of an engine and the smell of emission made me realize I was inside a car. Maybe a van since I felt a lot of space in here.

The van went over a bump, making my head hit whatever was behind me. A low growl escaped my lips. 

"Is she awake?" A familiar and nasty voice asked.

"What do you think," a male voice replied in a 'duh' tone. If it wasn't for the fact that I was tired I would've laughed.

"I was just asking!" The person screeched, making my ears hurt. Only one person I know would sound like that. "Go check on her." I was right, it is Chantal. 

The sound of someone approaching me broke me out of my thoughts. I felt their presence once they stood in front of me. I felt their breathing hit my face before finger tips lightly touched my cheek. At first I thought they were going to help me, but no, they slapped me. I used the little strength I had to growl at them.

He chuckled, "Yeah, she's awake."

A moment later I felt their hands on my wrist. I heard the sound of a lock opening and whatever was holding my wrist up fell. I heard the sound of chains as they clattered against the floor. My hands fell limply at my sides, and I could finally feel my strength coming back to me. My eyes fluttered opened and the first thing I saw was the blurry face of a guy. I blinked a couple of times trying to clear my vision.

A couple of minutes I could see everything perfectly. I was right; I was in some kind of Van. The back of the van was clean, except for some rags, a mop and a hammer. 

"Hello there," an amused voice spoke.

My head snapped in Ethan's direction. He was now on the other side of the van with an arrogant smirk on his face. I narrowed my eyes at him. So he was the one that slapped me while I was still weak. My eyes flickered to the hammer and back to him. Unfortunately for me my action didn't go unnoticed. Ethan's eyes slid over to the hammer and he chuckled amused. He reached over and grabbed the hammer.

"Thinking about hurting me? Do that and I'll put those silver chains back on you."

I shivered. So that was what was taking my strength away. Silver doesn't burn us like books and movies say, but it does affect us. It just takes our strength away and leaves us as helpless as a baby.