Chapter 33

Okay, so I finally came to a decision. I'm going to make it in both! I'm going to put John's POV and him telling Selene. It's going to be in both POV. 

I suck at writing fighting scenes. Don't judge too much.

33. Forever Mates

John's POV

I stared at the ceiling with one hand behind my head and the other flipping a ring. Not just any ring, but Selene's ring. She didn't even noticed when I took it from her. I smiled a little at the thought of Selene. I miss her so much. I promised her I would be back and I will. For her, and only her.

A knock on my door brought me out of my thoughts. I put the ring in my pocket and stood up to open the door. Phill, one of my pack members was standing there.

"Is it time already?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yes sir, you're expected at the meeting." 

"Tell them I'll be there soon." He nodded and left.

I went back to my bed and pulled out my shoes from under my bed. I put them on and grabbed a jacket before exiting. 

It was chilly outside but the cold didn't affect me much. I remember how Selene use to complain about male wolves not being cold while females freeze. I chuckled at the memory. My mate, she's so cute. I can't wait to see her.

I knocked on the door. It was opened by Allen. He nodded at me and stepped aside. I stepped in and sat down. "So, what's the plan?"

A/n: I'm being evil and not telling you what it is. Hehe, you'll have to find out. Now, I'm going to forward it to the good part.

I sat down on a nearby rock and looked at the moon. I remember the first time I took Selene out. It was a night like this, with a full moon. If only she could be here with me. Maybe she's looking at the moon too. Knowing that makes me feel more closer to her.

I heard a branch snap. I turned my head in the direction it broke and saw a gray wolf emerging from the trees. The wolf kept it's forest green eyes on me the whole time. It's evil eyes. I slowly stood up from the rock. A man came behind the wolf dressed in jeans and a black shirt. He had blonde hair and cold, icy blue eyes. He scowled at me and stood strait.

"Who are you?" he demanded.

I almost growled at him. The Alpha in me wanted to kill him for challenging me. That guy has no idea who he is messing with. I swallowed the growl that wanted to get out and spoke through gritted teeth. Fighting will only ruin the plan.

"I'm Jack Marshall," I quickly made up. "I'm a rouge."

The wolf snarled showing it's teeth. Drool fell from its mouth. I looked into it's eyes and raised and eyebrow challenging it. The wolf gave a ferocious growl and took a step forward.

"Matt stop!" yelled the guy next to him. He grabbed him by the collar and pulled him back while kicking him. The wolf whined. "You keep forgetting who's in charge." I clenched my jaw. Who treats their pack mates like that? The man turned back to me, his cold eyes colder. "Leave rogue."

"I didn't finish. I want to join your pack."

The man looked at me in shock. He recovered quickly. "You don't want that, trust me. If you know what's good for you, you'll leave. I'm being kind here."