Chapter 9- part 1

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!! HO HO HO!! I am Santa!   Sooo...I decided to upload as a Christmas present to you all!! I got a laptop! Now I don't have to wait for my sister to let me borrow the computer!:]

Here's chapter 9!

Picture is of John!

I woke up with the sun shinning brightly in my eyes. Ugh, I hate it when the sun wakes me up. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. When I opened them I saw Michelle sleeping peacefully next to me. I looked at the clock.

8:12am

No wonder I'm still tired. It's still to early to be up. I rolled to the other side; facing away from the balcony, and facing the door. A couple minutes later, I drifted back to sleep.

"Wake up!" someone yelled by my ear. Without opening my eyes I punched the person.

"Ow!" they groaned.

I opened my eyes and saw John rubbing his jaw. Oops! Oh well, it's his fault he woke me up. I heard Michelle start laughing next to me.

"What was that for?" he asked, still rubbing his jaw.

"Sorry, you scared me. You could've been a psycho for all I know."

"Really? What would a psycho be doing here in the first place?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know."

"You have a hard punch."

I grinned. "Thanks, I practice. Does it still hurt?" he nodded. "Let me make it better." I leaned in and kissed his jaw.

"I'm still hurting--Oh the pain!" moaned John. I rolled my eyes, I knew he was faking it.

"John, don't even try. You suck at acting," said Michelle.

John glared at her. "Like you could do better."

"Actually she can," I said, remembering yesterday when Michelle faked cried. She even had tears in her eyes! How does one do that?

"Whatever." muttered John. Michelle laughed, which caused John to glare at her.

John turned to me. "My parents want to meet you."

I was in shock. "Really? Right now?"

"Yes, I'll wait for you outside." With that he left.

I stood there. What if his parents don't like me? What am I going to do then? What if--

"Come on!" Michelle pulled my arm and led me to her closet. "Put these."

She threw me black demin shorts with a plain yellow shirt, and black converse. I went into the bathroom and changed into the cloths. I found a new tooth brush to brush my teeth. I looked at my hair and saw it was a mess. I brushed it then straighten it. Perfect! I looked at my neck and saw a black paw with a 'J' in cursive. The mark, I thought.

I got out of the bathroom but instead of Michelle being there, I saw John.

"Hey," I said to him.

"Hey," he said back, huskily.

Oh uh. John is getting excited. Code red, code red! Think of something to say! Quick!

"Lets go!" I said a bit to cheerful.

"Lets not."

I ran to the door and threw it open. There was some people in the halls so John can't do anything...for now.

"You saved yourself this time, but you won't be so lucky next time" whispered John in my ear. I shivered. 

"Lets go." John took my hand and led me to where is parents are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is short guys! My Dad says I have to get off the computer and spend some family time. I was going to make this chapter long but I cant. This is only the first part of chapter 9! Chapter 9 is going to be all about John and Selene since John isn't in it that much. Hope you liked it:]

MERRY CHRISTMAS:]