Chapter 24

Here is chapter 24! I can't believe I'm this far:D The song is the song they are dancing to. Thanks to the person who told me about the song! I would mention your name, but I forgot:( I'm sorry! I just have such a bad memory! There is just so much going on in my mind.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"He is so hot," Michelle cooed.

Right now she was watching Allen laughing with the guys. All of us girls were sitting at a table eating cake and drinking soda. The guys were all in one group talking and laughing about...well I don't know about what. Guys will be guys.

"No. David is the hottest," said Chelsea, staring at David with a dreamy look on her face that almost made me spit the soda back in the cup.

"What are you talking about?" said Vanessa. "Jack is the hottest out of all of them."

I snorted. "No way, It's John the one that is the hottest."

"Allen," said Michelle.

"David," said Chelsea.

"Jack," said Vanessa.

"John," I said.

I don't think that we will ever stop arguing about this. Although I'm sure that John is the hottest one out of all of them.

"The hottest one out of all is my Chanze," said a voice next to me. I had forgotten that Adriana was here sitting with us. She had been quiet this entire time.

Michelle grinned at her. "You only say that because he's your mate."

"Isn't that the reason why you do too," she raised her eyebrow. "In your eyes Allen is the most attractive man walking the earth, but not in ours."

"He is the most attractive man on earth."

"Chanze is."

"Allen."

"Chanze."

"Allen."

"Cha---"

"What are you ladies talking about?"

Michelle, and Adriana stopped their argument and looked up to see Chanze at them with an amused expression. Good thing he came. I thought there would be blood if he didn't stop them.

Michelle blushed, obviously embarrassed, and Adriana just smiled. She got the look on her face that girls get when they see their crush. I looked at Chanze and saw his eyes shinning. He was looking at her like she was his life. She probably is. 

"Nothing," she said.

He grinned and held his hand out. "Dance?"

She took it and stood up. "Only because you begged me to and I don't have the heart to turn you down."

"Dididn't you do that in High School?"

She blushed. "That was a long time ago."

He laughed. "And you said no."

"What was I suppose to say? You were the school's play boy. I swore not to get involved with those kind of people. Mate or no mate."

"And look were we are now..." his voice trailed off as he and Adriana dispeared in the crowd of people. I would've heard them if there wasn't so many people talking at once. It feels like I have human hearing when there are a lot of people. It sucks.

A big hand appeared in front of my face. I know that hand all to well. It is the hand that I always dream of touching me everywhere. Unfortunately the mark is still affecting me.