Chapter 27

Was anybody else having difficulties getting into wattpad? My work was erased. I had finished writing this chapter but it was somehow erased. I did save it this time. I have no idea how it was erased.

There is going to be no John in this chapter. Sorry. Next Chapter he'll definitely be there.

__________________________________________________________

27.

"What are we going to do?" Vanessa asked excited. She was bouncing up and down in her seat with a wide smile on her face. It looked like it was hurting her cheeks, but she didn't seem to care. Either that or she is just too excited to notice. Her eyes were also sparkling with excitement they almost burned.

I put my hand on both her shoulders. "Calm down before you explode. If you do we won't be able to do anything."

She stopped bouncing. "I'm sorry. I'm just excited. I can't believe we are going to hang out after such a long time!" She squeaked and fell backwards with her chair. 

Luckily David was there to catch her. "Easy there kiddo."

"I missed you David!" She threw her arms around his neck and hugged him.

David patted her back awkwardly. "I missed you too?" He looked at me and Allen with wide eyes.

"Maybe she's drunk?" Allen suggested.

"Yeah, I remember David being like this when he was drunk."

David glared at me. "I told you to never talk about it, or I might just pull out my phone and show them a video." (Remember the video he recorded of her doing a happy dance when Chantal left)

I glared back at him. "You didn't erase it?"

"You seriously thought I would?" he raised his eyebrows. "You should know better than to trust me."

"Yay! You guys are fighting again." Vanessa pulled away from him and hugged Allen next. "Didn't you miss their fighting?"

"Honestly? No I didn't."

"You were suppose to say yes, but okay." She broke away from Allen and crushed me next. 

"Can't-breathe," I gasped.

David snickered at me, which he quickly covered up by coughing when he saw Allen watching him. That's right David. Shut up.

Vanessa broke away from me and smiled. She clapped her hands and looked at all of us. "What should we do?"

"I say we go somewhere to eat. I'm starving." As if to prove his point, David's stomach growled.

"You're always hungry." I rolled my eyes. Boys.

"That's not true! My stomach never growls when I sleep."

I looked at him like he was stupid. "You're asleep. You can't hear it."

David ignored me. Probably because I'm right and he doesn't want to admit it. 

"Let's go eat then," said Vanessa.

We all walked out and got inside Allen's car. It felt like old times. Me and Vanessa in the back, while Allen and David where in the front. David always going back to the house because he forgot something. 

"Wait you guys! I forgot my jacket!" David got out of the car and ran in the house. See what I mean about David forgetting something.

I turned on the radio before David got back and changed it. Allen said the first person that touches the radio is in charge of it. Luckily, that won't be David.