Recess

(A/N this sing goes well with the chapters where Bert and her mum dies . I prefer the Piano Guys version but it wasn't working on this so google it.
It's called Arwens Vigil.)
On with the story!

"So if I have two apples and four apples," the teacher held up her hands; two fingers on one were up and four on the other. She brought them next to each other. "How many apples is it altogether?"
"Seven?"
"Five"
"FIFTY-SEVEN! It's fifty seven everyone!"
Megan raised her hand.
"Yes Meg," asked Miss Lucianna-Rosa.
Is it eight miss, two groups of four is eight?"
"No, that's times tables."
Jennifer was getting quite annoyed, she wasn't meant to call out but Olivia and Megan were purposely blocking the teachers view of her.
"Miss Lucy?" asked Iridessa-Lilac
"Yes,.. can I call you dessa or Lilac
"Yes lilac is good, Jennifer wants to tell you something," Iridessa shot a meaning full glare at Olivia.
"Oh she is to! I'm sorry, I didn't see your hand..."
"Miss?"
"Hmm? Oh yes. What did you want?"
"The answers six, and if George eats one like he does every time it's five.
"Correct!"
"What, but she can't be miss she hasn't been to school before!?," cried Olivia.
"Obviously she was homeschooled, quite thoroughly may I add," said the teacher. The bell went again at eleven o'clock. Jenn only flinched a tiny bit.
"Come on! its recess! We get to EAT!" exclaimed Camilla loudly.
"Class dismissed?" Miss Lucy called out the door.
"Oh, Jenn, can I talk to you for a minute?," Miss Lucy called her up to her desk. Jenn nodded.
"WE WILL BE UNDER THE WILLOW TREE!" sang Iridessa and Camilla. Jennifer tried not to laugh.
"Did you go to preschool at all? Did you have any tutoring?"
"No, I just liked learning stuff so mum and Papa taught me about counting, and spelling and writing and cooking and arting and lots of stuff!" Jenn smiled.
"How much math have they taught you?"
"I've been doing division and long multiplication, but its really confusing cause it likes to trick you!"
"What are recent spelling words?" Miss Lucy was scared now, this girl would be bullied, moved to higher classes and she was obviously smart as is! No smart was an understatement. THIS GIRL WAS A GENIUS!
"Um, well since August last year I've been reading mum and papas books and stopping at confusing words to look for then in the dictionary. Or I read some of mums shower gel stuff and I read the ingredients, like there is one that I don't know how to pronounce but it's really long, I'll spell it!"
"H-y-d-r-o-x-y-p-r-o-p-l-y-c-e-l-l-u-l-o-s-e. I think it pronounced Hydroxyproplycellulose."
"I won't keep you from recess any longer, off you go!" Meg ran out the door and grabbed her bag of the hook.
'Now where do they play?' she recalled what the girls have yelled at her when they left. "A willow tree!" She scanned the playground for one and sure enough there were two small people under it.
She walked across the courtyard.
"Hey Jenn!" She knew that voice. She turned around slowly.
"I knew it," she muttered.
"Did you get in trouble?"
"Ew! L ook at her!"
" And I have to sit in front if her all day long!" Yep it was Olivia Crutch and her petty group of friends.
"Hey Al, want to make her pretty with me?" Meg took a scared step back as two boys, two girls and Olivia stood up and started walking towards her. She stepped back again and ran into Meg!
Meg and Olivia linked arms with her and dragged her to down past the school hall. No one was there!
"All right where to start? You four! Hold her down!" Someone tugged her hair and dead legged her legs so she became weak. Meg punched
her stomach and winded her, making her fall to the ground. People held down her legs and arms while Meg and Olivia kicked her and slapped her. If she tried to get up the people holding her would give her Chinese burns. Olivia started slapping her face while Meg started treading lightly all over her, Meg gradually stepped harder till she was standing on her stomach.
"Alright, we are done!" If you tell any teachers. We will do it after school worse. If you tell on us again we will do it everyday after school and during school," warned Olivia.
"Oh one more thing! Gum everyone."
Every one spat out some gum they were chewing, and rubbed it into the middle if her hair so you couldn't see it but it stuck. The four people let go of her.
"Lets say goodbye everyone!" said Meg.
Someone spat on her, someone chinese burned her, Olivia kicked her and Meg punched her, they had to be careful that nothing was visible for the teachers to see. The two boys grabbed her. One by her arms, the other by her legs and twisted her like you would a cloth to dry it. Then they plopped her in a bin and poured dirt on her head. They left.
Iridessa and Camilla came walking round the corner and stopped when they saw her.
"Oh Jenn! Come on." Iridessa lifted her out if the bin and stood her up. She collapsed from being winded so many times.
"Camilla help me, let's get you to sick bay."
"No don't take me there!" Jenn shook her head violently.
"Okay we will take you to the tree."
Jenn draped her arms around their shoulders while they cupped their hands for her to sit on. The tree was just around the corner.
"Here, eat, next time we all go together," Jenn had told them what had happened.
"And we can ask to sit in different seats!" Exclaimed Camilla. Jenn nodded glumly.
"Can I walk home with you guys? they said they would beat me after school if I told anyone."
"Of course! Wait, your hair has gone strawberry blonde, but a red strawberry blonde!"
"Usually it's kinda browny," said Camilla.
"And when I'm angry it's red!"
"Yeah it is starting to go Really red," said Iridessa. Jenn burst into tears. Tears from the pain, tears of thanks for her friends. Iridessa and Camilla hugged her.
"It happened to us as well last year," said Camilla sadly.
"And they didn't add the tell some one and you are in deep trouble bit, so we told and they got in trouble and didnt bother us again," said Iridessa, "They were just scaring you, but your hair is being really weird!"
"Wait Iridessa! do you think she's, ya know, one?" questioned Camilla.
"I don't know, I didn't think about it.
"One what?" asked the bewildered Jenn.
"One if the magic ones!" said Camilla.
"Camilla! What if she wasn't or isn't or ughh!" Iridessa was quite annoyed.
"Well I don't think I'm magic.... other than my hair. Wait..... I talk to animals and they talk back and we understand each other and..... yeah I guess I am. Mama said she was going to tell me something when I was ten but.. she ... she........" She stopped.
"Your mothers.. dead?" Meg nodded.
"She died in August giving birth to my second brother."
"Second?" Asked Camilla enthusiastically.
Jenns faced showed it all.
"Oh, I'm so sorry Jenn, but you still have your dad?"
"I hope so. He ran away and joined the army in hiding."
"Hiding? Hiding from what?,"
"I can't say."
"Please?," they begged.
'Fine," she took a breath in and looked around checking know one was in ear shot, "My name is Margaret Mary-Anne Elizabeth Jennifer Jones. My father is Killian Jones.."
"What?" Camilla looked scared.
"No. Way!" yelled Iridessa.
"But he isn't mean and cruel. I love him."
"You have been on a ship?" asked Iridessa. Meg nodded.
"And I live alone on a tree next to my house," she said matter-of-factly.
The girls talked about pirate ships for the next five minutes. Then the bell rang.
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
It's either sad face or happy face
Hi
The secret is out.
Do you like me doing these authors note things?
Do you like the story?
Trivia Fact: I am turning thirteen on the 12th of march.
Vote
Comment
And
Follow!
Love always Emmaberry123
Ps I'm going to re write some chapters.