Secret Talents Part Two

I'm sorry about how short the past few chapters have been! its holidays for me now so I can update more.
So on with the story!

"Is that all Jenn?' Asked Camilla.
"Usually the longer your name the more powers you have!"
Jenn thought. the it dawned. The reason They started talking about it five years ago.
"My hair." she remembered the first time someone pointed it out. It was all very vague, the police man. Her father. she started tearing up. she hadn't had a letter from him in three years.
"Jenn? Are you okay?" Lilac watched her friend. Jenn nodded before flipping her head over so she was sitting down with the top of it on the floor. It made the dishwater blonde side visible. Slowly it started going brown. Then red. Fire red.
"Jenn are you okay?" Camilla watched her friend screw up her face.
"No I'm not!" lilac stared at her stunned.
"I mean"she looked away out the dark window to the slow drizzle
out side. There were storms on the horizon.
"My papa. H-He's not coming back," she whispered the words plain and simply.
"Of course he is. The wars just still going. In fact I bet there will be a letter from him tomorrow!" Camilla stared into Jenns face. Trying to give her all her hope. then the smallest of smiles appeared.
"You really think so,?"
"My guts telling me so, so it must be so!"
"Is so starting to sound weird to anyone else." Lilac looked at them.
"Come on let's sleep," Camilla called after five minutes of chanting so till it sounded so much like nothing that they got so bored.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The next day.

"I'm so over that word!" Everyone agreed!

Jen walked down her little track to her house. She hd since put a gate on so pesky people couldn't touch it.
"Letters, letters."
When she got to the letter box there was a letter. Sitting there. From the war office!
She ripped it open.
'Dear Mrs Sejon' That's not right she thought.
'We are very sorry to tell you, that Liam Sejon is Missing In Action.'
"No!" Jenn screamed. Then she saw the date on the bottom.
" ' Twenty-fifth of the twelfth, 4369!'" She stated at the date.
He was reported missing on Christmas Day three years ago. She remembered that Christmas. She had a broken leg but Christmas day was lovely itself.
"You were right Camilla. I did get a letter from the war office. About my father."