Isla Marie

"All ye men come down below,
'ere the cap'ns tale,
All ye men come down below,
'ere the cap'ns tale," Jenn woke to the soft crooning of the sea jaunty. "It should really be 'ere the cap'ns tale of gaol, shouldn' it?" Jenn sighed.
"Oh you're awake!"
"Yes I am. Apparently..."
"Och your a funny lass!" the girl started laughing hysterically.
Before Jenn new it she was splitting her sides with laughter because of this other girls laugh.
"SHUT UP!"yelled a guard from outside the door.
They immediately did.
A few minutes past and they were brought gluey gruel.
The other girl picked some up with her spoon, tilted it slightly, tilted it some more, shook it a little, before it fell back into the mug.
"Lets use this as glue!" she whispered. She grabbed a pile of sticks that were sitting in her cell. She carefully placed a larger stick on the floor pushed right up against the wall. Then another large stick half a metre across the floor but still in the wall. She got another chubby stick and put glue on one side but only toward the end, before sticking it in the the other sticks making a little box.
Jenn noticed a pile of sticks in her own cell as well so she started copying the girl.
"What's you're name?" Jenn asked.
"Me? I'm Isla Marie Duncroft. Who are you?" she asked back.
"I'm Jennifer Sejon or Margaret Jones."
Isla continued building her box.
She stopped when she had ten not as big sticks left. She placed them on the floor so they lay parallel but right next to the other. she slowly joined them together with the gruel. Then she put it on top of the box so it had a lid.
Jenn did the same till she noticed the bobby pin she had seen the day before. She quickly lunged for it and got up and ran to the door. she stuck it in the keyhole and fiddle round with it. Movies made it look easier than it was.
Finally she gave up.
"That would never work," said Isla, "but this might. Pass me your spoon."
Isla snapped the top of the spoons before pulling out a small rid if metal from each that was designed to hold the makeshift spoons together. She got up to her door and fiddled around with the lock. Until it bursted open.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.
Iredessa pounced on Olivia.
"Where is Jenn!" it was a command not a question.
"Why should I tell you? If you let her out then Jeremy will leave me and run back to her!"
"What made you think you have him at all? he saw straight through that letter you sent him!"
"She's in one of my family cells."
"Good now get lost!"

"Jeremy! I know where Jenn is!"
"Where?" Jeremy half yelled.
"The only problem is I don't know where the place she is at is," Iredessa groaned.
"Where though?" Jeremy begged.
"The Crutch private, illegal, family cell," she sighed.
"Lets go find her!"

Thy ran along the dark stone corridors. Punching any guards they saw.
They rounded a corner before running into someone coming round the other side.
"Ted!"
"Rock!"
"Jenn?!"
"Iredessa!"
The three hugged before they heard some footsteps.
"Poo you Jenn!" Said Jeremy.
"What!?" Jenn asked shocked.
"You stopped me from my dashing rescue!"
Jenn laughed.
"I don't always need rescuing."
"We need te gow," Isla's Scottish, Irish accent cut through the air.
They all nodded and ran back to the entrance of the jail.
Iredessa gasped. "Hide!" she thundered.
They all sprinted to the bushes.
Olivia came walking into view.
"Oh just thought I should tell you Jenn but Jeremy is courting me now. No no no that's not good either....." she walked down in to the jail.
They all snorted.
"I would never EVER court her!"
Isla cleared her throat.
"Oh!" said Jenn "Everyone this is Isla."
"Isla this is Jeremy and Iredessa," she explained.
Jenn paused. "Where's Camilla?" she asked.
"She left for Italy this morning," said Iredessa
"Guys, just saying, behind a bush probably isn't the best lace for this conversation," said Jeremy.
"Right you are! Let's go!" said Jenn.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Hi
I'm back from the dead
That was a long chapter!
701 words!! I figured you guys deserved it.
Is it good?
Please comment guys. that's what I really love.
This book is drawing to a close.
Sadly but hey it's not do bad.
But that other book I was writing I deleted today cause I don't know where it's going honestly.
QotC
How should this end??
😏 Waggles eyebrows
I'm not sure yet myself but I'll figure it out!

-WishMoreThanAnything