School

Dedicated to @Skyes03 for being patient for me not putting this in earlier! Stupid me! The shout out that is.

*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*

Meg covered her ears as the bell rang, she wasn't used to the loudness! she followed everyone else to a bug assembly hall and saw a sign. Written on it was 'NEW KIDS'.
"Guess that's me," she said sarcastically.
"Name?" stated a mid thirties lady who looked like a cauliflower. She had bleached white, puffy, gigantic hair that was as big as a car whelk and a very thin figure in a even skinnier white floor length dress. Floor length white dress at a school?! Really?! was all meg could think.
The woman cleared her throat.
"Hmm? Oh right! sorry. I'm Mm..." she broke off.
"Who?" retorted the cauliflower. "Listen girl, I don't have all day!" These stupid children didn't even know their names?!
"It's Jennifer Sejon," she replied coolly.
"Right. This. Way.," The broccoli in disguise blew a bubble out of the bubble out if the bubble gum she was chewing.
She roughly dragged Meg to an empty chair next to a blonde girl.
When Meg tried to strike up a conversation she realised her mistake.
The girl just looked her up and down, "Hey, Livy what do you think io this alien," the blonde called to a brown haired girl. The blondes hair was in a pixie cut and she had brown eyes. The brown haired girl had soft hair that looked like it had come out of a salon two minutes ago. Pretty much it looked fake. She had dull, bored blue eyes which were staring at her with her ever so perfect eyebrows and makeup covered eyelids. She noticed the blonde had some foundation and mascara on. Meg shook her head, why would they be wearing make up to school when they were in year one at school.
"What's your name, alien," said the brown haired girl.
"I'm M......Jennifer Sejon," she replied. "Why didn't I practise introducing myself?!" She thought to herself annoyed.
"Weirdo name for a weirdo girl," muttered the blonde.
"Excuse me?"
"I said my name is Megan, but my friends call me Meg," said the blonde. Margaret (a/n from now on its gonna be Jenn) felt a pained as this mean girl used her nickname. "It isn't my nickname any longer," she thought.
"And whose that?" Jenn asked pointing at the brunette.
"That's Olivia Crutch, she the daughter if Tommy Crutch," Jenn's face said it all.
"He's in charge if everything except the police force," stated Olivia, "But my friends call me Livy."
"Nice to meet you Livy and ....M-Meg,"
"Let me make something clear. Our friends call us by those names," retorted Olivia, "And," she scoffed, "your not out friend."
She sat back in her seat.
"Thank goodness she isn't," whispered Meg. "Iridessa-Lilac! How about we swap seats?"
"Fine," said a strawberry blonde girl quietly. They shifted seats. Meg and Olivia shuddered then started gossiping.
"Hey," muttered the girl.
"Hiya," Jenn replied, "They don't like you either?"
"Well duh," noticing the girl was new she lifted her head and asked, "Whats your name?"
"Jennifer Sejon?"
"You found surprised. Mines Iridessa-Lilac, I know, it's weird."
"No I think it's pretty. It reminds me of a flower," Jennufer smiled warmly, Iredessa smiled back,
"But, if yyou'll be my friend you can call me Lilac?"
Noticing how nervous the girl was she hugged her and nodded.
"I think Lilac suits you,"
"Shhhhhh, sshhhh it's starting," went all over the room.
|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•
School has started!
Not irl
For me that is
I'm so sorry about not updating for ages
You might think its been a couple of days or so but it feels like I haven't written for ages!
Was it longer?
I hope so
Question time
Do you like question time
Cause if you do comment
If you don't Comment
Cause then I know whether to stop or not.
Any ways
I'll let you finish what ever your doing!
Vote
Comment
and
Follow
And tell people about it plz.
Emmaberry123
Ps I write everything on my iPod so it will have mistakes!