So Long, Farewell, Alfvidesen, Goodbye! (Two months later)

"Meg?," Killian walked up to the girl watering the flowers in her bedroom window.
"Hmm?," she asked absent mindedly.
"You have a new brother," he wasn't happy, "but he d.....died."
"What?"
"And, Meg? So did your, your.....your Mother....."
"WHAT!?," Meg tried to push past her father.
"Not yet, wait a minute or two," he was in the brink of tears. He left the room.
Meg watched the clock slowly tick around.

After two minutes she padded down the hall. She was too stunned to think. She gently pushed the door open. Her father was perched on a stool next to the bed. Her mother lay there, peaceful and quiet. Then she sat up! She was slightly transparent and white. The ghost leant over and stroked her fathers cheeks then kissed him. He buried his head in his hands. The ghost stood and walked over to Meg. She hugged her and said to her,
"Be strong my daughter, I am always here for you, death can not stop families and love."

"Papa. It is okay. We will all be together again," Meg walked up to him and hugged him.
"Yes we will all be,... all be, all be..... Where's Bert?," he suddenly stood.
"I thought he was with you."
"Check outside in the stables and all around, go go go," he ordered worriedly.
Meg ran out in her gum boots and long frilly skirt.
"Bert," she check her mothers horse Delilah's stall, all the horses were in the paddock, "Bertieeee!," she checked her fathers horse, Wixon's stall. "I'm going to catch you!" she said in a sing song voice, thinking he was playing around. She checked Storm and Oak's stall (the foals) and her little Shetland, Lilac's stall.
He wasn't there.
She ran outside. There was a funny lump at the waters edge.
"Oh no."
"PAPA! I FOUND HIM!" she shrieked.
It took him five seconds to locate and get to her
"You brave, brave girl, I-I'm sorry Meg," I picked up the boy like he was sleeping.
"Its not your fault papa."

A ghostly head and hand came up. The face was his but older and sorry, the hand waved a solemn farewell before disappearing.

I'm sorry.

It whispered in the wind and the waves. Then she cried.
She cried for her brothers, her mother her father, for everyone.

An hour later the three body's were bundled in calico and on board a ship along with two live souls.
"Goodbye." She wasn't sad, almost content, she was too she'll shocked, too young and it just hadn't clicked.

They were let into the water and slid gracefully down to the depths if the ocean.

Tommy Crutch had been spying on them for quiet sometime.
"Finally, I can get rid of him for good!"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello readers! This is my first book and I think it will be pretty good.

I am like many other authors and like finding out what my readers are like.

So here is my first question. What book on wattpad other than this are you reading ( not waiting for updates but actually reading).

My answer, The Third Uncle.

See ya in another chapter.

Please
Vote
Comment
And
Follow!!

As one great Disney character said, "T.T.F.N Tah Tah For Now!" (tiger).

Sincerely

EmmaBerry123