Trapped.

Jennifer walked along the beach.
Somewhere out there were three calico bundles. Out there were her family.
The sun was setting over the white sand, casting an eerie glow on everything.
The birds sang, the wind whistles lightly making the trees sway and laugh.
Jenn heard none of it.
She only heard the annoyance and anger and hurt in her head.
She stubbed her toe on a half sand buried rock, forcing her to sit down.
A seagull came up to her, gave her a look and flew off.

She got back up and continued to walk.
'Go away!'
'I don't want you!'
The lines from her recent argument came back.
The sun had sunken below the earth.
It was getting dark.
She decided to go back home.

Five months later

Jenn stopped again.
She walked back up the beach to the deserted playground.
She climbed the giant frame right to the top, sitting on the big wooden pole, which helped to keep it upright.
She was thinking for five minutes.
Thinking about whatever when the top of the pole gave way and opened up. Like a trapdoor.
Jenn screamed as she slid. No one heard it though. She fell down the chute and bumped down to the floor. Underground.
"Well well well. What have we here! Get her."
Jenn gasped as she was quickly gagged, blindfolded and securely tied.
What
How
Why
All these questions travelled round her head till a large door shut and various locks clicked into place.

Trapped