Re-decorating Part 1

"Right, I don't think I'm going to fit everything in here," Margaret stated when she got back to the hollow,
"How am I going to do this?!"
Her thinking was to make the hollow bigger, but Clara-Belle had another thought. She tugged on Megs jumper, edging her closer to the opening,
"All right I get it, you want me down," so she climbed down while the bird swooped as gracefully as a swan. It flew to one tree and started pecking it like a woodpecker, then flew to another. Meg follow with much curiosity, till it came to an absolutely massive tree, with lots of leafy branches that if you were an expert tree climber, you could climb and they hid most of the tree itself!
Clara started pecking and straight a way it started forming a massive hollow.
"Wait!" called Meg, she ran to the shed, grabbed a small hand saw and on the opposite side started making a door. When she was finished she got some hinges, glue and a battery powered drill and as you probably guessed, made the door usable. She had sen her dad do it so surely she could.
One and a half hours later she had hinge number one on the door,
"Hopefully now that I know more or less what I'm doing, the second one will be much faster. By this point it was two o'clock so she was hungry for lack of food but kept going. She carefully, while in the tree, applied the second hinge in an hour.
"Clara, are you hungry, cause I'm famished," she climbed down ran to the other tree and returned with one peach and one blood plum.
"Which do you want", she asked, the owl looked at them, and cut open the peach in her claws and started eating it,"Okay you want the peach I take."
Next task was to actually put the door back on the tree. That took one and a half hours so it was 4:35 when finished. She knocked on it, tested it for water proofness (a/n I don't think that's a word) and discovered that there was already a handle perfect for opening. So she opened it, and was met by a small entrance and then a wooden wall. Suddenly a beak burst through showering her with wood chips, and miraculously she wasn't hurt.
"Clara-Belle!!!"
Meg surveyed the damage.

And surveyed some more.

"Great job," at first she was angry but then she realised what she had been doing. She walked in the door, the floor was a bit wavy and bumpy but that could be fixed. It was going to be amazing as the tree was bigger than an old-fashioned car.
"Well that's enough for today, we will do some more tomorrow," she decided.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><
Hallo peeps!
How was part 1?
My friend has been reading it in roll call off my iPod and says its really good!!
What do you guys think?
That wasn't the question.
THE QUESTION IS
What secret talent do you have
I play the clarinet and I'm teaching myself piano and guitar.
I'm okay at art
I must be an average dancer (which is a good thing)
And Finally I Love Singing
Although I'm not sure how good I am?! I reckon I'm okay.
What about you guys?
Well that's all for now.
C ya's
EmmaBerry123