For Sale

Jenn walked down her little track to find to estate agents outside the house.
"Little girl, this is not a playground, trespassers will be prosecuted," the man was carrying a sign.
"Then why are you here?" she retorted.
"Because we need to sell the land," explained the lady.
"But it's not yours, its rude and mean to take things that aren't yours!"
"But the people who built it aren't here anymore," the lady was finding it hard to explain when this girl was second guessing her every move.
"No they aren't, but there are new owners now," Jenn said matter-of-factly.
"Who?" The big guy rolled his eyes as he said it.
"Well aren't you rude!" she turned back to the lady and got the house key from the string around her neck. "Me. Well and my parents of course," she held up the key for them to look at.
"And where are they?" the lady was getting annoyed, the man impatient.
"At work." She put simply as she rummaged in her bag for the apple she didn't eat.
"Where do they work and who are they?"
"Why should I tell you, they might not want some nosy estate agents knowing everything about them.
Lets just say that we are the late owners closest relatives which us why we get the house," Jenn was bored, why couldn't they just leave already.
"Oh by the way, yyou're trespassing, this isn't government land, it's ours, the government has no hold over it what so ever, Good Day!"
She unlocked the door and slammed it shut behind her.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi
@wordscanalwayshurt have I given you a shout out yet?
I'm going to do some big time jumps soon
Like in the next three it so chapters and about five years then a break for a few chapters then another five years or so maybe. Yes.
So yeah please vote comment and follow!
Emmaberry123