Wilderness

Author's Note

Hello, peeps I haven't updated this story in forever but, Ima make it up to you guys I promise. Ok, So above or below is the perfectly perfect ginger Ed Sheeran, he plays Sean, Tyler's best friend. I haven't decided who in my story is going to date who, so Ima figure that out later. Ok, the song for this chapter is Wilderness by Nick Jonas, I think it's an amazing song. I listened to it yesterday I mean Ive heard it before and downloaded it on my phone but, I put my songs on shuffle and this song came on and I put this song on repeat. Now, to the story. 

Samantha's P.O.V

After several hours of searching I finally got back home. While searching the town I realized there are ton's of cute boys here. ;) Anywhore, they have a big mall, No. I didn't go in I just looked plus I didn't bring any money. I saw the school I'll be going to monday. It's pretty huge. (Pervs) I also made a new friend and it's a girl!!!! Yup, her name is Vanessa. She's got blonde hair with beautiful hazel eyes.  We meet pretty weird tho, because I really wanted to punch her in the face.

~Flashback~

I walked into the McDonalds and walked up to the cashier and ordered a drink. She gave me the cup and I went to get my drink then this girl with blonde hair, Oh, God a bimbo I thought, came up and filled her cup up. I went to get mine after her, but the bitch spilled her drink on me.

"WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!" I exclaimed. (Big words hahaha)

She started laughing. 

"BITCH!!" I yelled.

She stopped and looked me dead in the eye and held out her hand.

"Hi! I'm Vanessa. You?" She asked.

"Samantha." I said.

"Sorry, about that it's just I wanted to see if you were a bimbo but, your not so you can hang out with me." She said happily.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked.

"Lot's of things, but I don't have time to tell you. You wanna be friends or not?" She asked.

"Eh, sure." I said.

~Flashback over~ 

Yup, that's how we meet. That's why I wanted to punch her, and she got Dr.pepper on my favorite shirt. After my shower, I walked to the kitchen to get a midnight snack. I opened the fridge and got a yogurt. But, its not just any yogurt its TRIX yogurt. So, I'm 17 and I still like TRIX. After, that I walked up to my room and turned the tv on. I turned it to South Park. After, a few shows my eyes slowly slid shut and I fell into a Alex Ramos filled sleep.