Somebody

Author's Note

Hiylow, how you guys doing? I'm doing just peachy. I'm updating for the second time today. Good for me, I guess. But, anythong the song for the chapter is Somebody by Natalie La Rose ft. Jeremih. It's really a good song you could listen to it but you don't have to. But, I recommend you do. But, above or below is Scarlett Johanson who plays Zoey Brooks. Yea, I got that from Zoey 101. That show was good. But, back to this story. 

Samantha's P.O.V

Right now were standing in the principals office with pizza in my lap and juice in my hair. Van has some fruit stuck in her hair and spaghetti down her back. Sean has pie on his face and ranch dressing on his pants. Lea, and Sonny have spaghetti in there hair and ranch on there face and clothes. Austin, well he just got pie on him. Lucky, bastard. Jackson he has spaghetti everywhere. Now, Tyler don't get me started he's a mess. He has pie, fruit, ranch on his pants, his shirt well it's not white? Well, whatever color it was before it's a mix between pie, pizza and pudding? I don't even wanna know and dont get me started on his face and hair. Spaghetti, and fruit salad cover his head. You probably have no idea whats going on well let me start at the beginning of lunch. 

~Flashback to lunch~ 

Me and Tyler just walked out of 3rd period and it was like 11:30 and we still had one more period till lunch. I walked to my locker to put all my books up and turned to Tyler and grabbed his stuff to and stuffed it in my locker. 

"You wanna go get the guys?" I ask smirking.

"I don't know what you have planned but sure." He said.

We walked to there 4th period classes and grabbed each one of them. 

"Follow me." I say. 

I walked to the cafeteria and ran to the food. What? It was calling my name. They followed and finally got the idea. So, they all grabbed some food. I grabbed three slices of pizza and two slices of pie and grabbed a Dr.pepper and ran to a table. Everybody laughed and grabbed some food. Lea and Vannessa grabbed a salad and pudding, with some juice. Austin, Tyler, Sean, and Jackson all grabbed spaghetti, pie, pudding, and Tyler and Jackson grabbed a coke, while Sean and Austin grabbed a sprite. Sonny well she got pizza like me except she got pudding and a gatorade. 

Well were all having a good time until some started an arguement about which cheerleader was hotter? An of course the girls got mad. Then I feel a smack and I see pizza and I throw something at the person and then Bam! Foodfight, were all throwing food and laughing until we here a cough. We all turn and see the principal standing there. He nods his head and we all follow him. 

~Present time~ 

Thats how we got here. At least the girls made up with there boyfriends. The principal all gave three weeks detention after school and told us to go home. Great! So, now I'm sitting on  my baby with pizza stains on my WHITE!!!! Jeans, I can't seem to get a damn break. 

"Bye, Guys!" I yell.

They all wave goodbye as they leave. Now it's me and Tyler. 

"Alright well bye." I say.

"Wait, can I get your number?" He asks.

"Sure." I say and grab his phone and add my number and take a selfie for the contact photo. 

I grab my phone and take a pic of Tyler and save it and text my number from his phone.

"There ya go." I say. 

He chuckles at the picture and get's on his bike and rides off. I do the same but I see James wave me over. So, I ride my bike over there. 

"Yesss?" I ask.

"Your leaving?" He asks.

"Long story." I say.

"Well, umm can I have your number?" He asks nervously. 

"Yea." I say and grab his phone and do the same with his phone that I did with Tyler's

"Ok, now I have to go and get cleaned up." I say.

He nods and hugs me. I'm suprised but hug back. He let me go and I drive off.