Cry Baby

Author's Note

Guys, I'm very speechless at how many reads I have on this book. Ya'll have me wanting to cry of joy. Not, even lying. The reason I haven't been updating is because of school, I'm at a new school this year and I'm not with my two best friends anymore and they were keeping me in check with my books and now they're not there. It's just been stressful without them but, enough about sappy stuff. The picture is Ted! Which who doesn't love Ted! He's my wallpaper and lock screen. The song is obviously Cry Baby by Melanie Martinez. She is fucking Queen! But, anywhore back to the story. 

Tyler's P.O.V

My face turns pale. I know that voice. I look up into her eyes and let go of Sam.

"Z-Zoey?" I ask shocked.

She nods her head and runs to me. I back up and shake my head no.

"What are you doing?"  I ask still shocked.

"I'm here to be with you silly." She giggles.

 Sam snorts and Zoey turns to her.

"Sammy!" She screams.

"Get off of me." Sam pushes her off.

"What's wrong? Are you on you're period?" She whispers the last part.

"No! You and that thing can't just come up here and ruin our date!" Sam says getting angry.

"You're date?" Zoey's eyes widen in shock.

"Yes! He asked me out." Sam's eyes softened at the last part.

"You asked that bitch out!!!!!!" Zoey seethed.

Sam was about to say something but I cut in "Sam is not a bitch. Zoey you broke up with me. Remember?"

She was about to speak when I heard Theo speak again.

"Well, as much as I would love to here this fuss I believe it's time for you to leave Sam alone." He says staring at Sam.

"I'm not leaving her alone." I say staring at him.

"Yes, yes you are." He says and grabs Sam.

"Hey let her go!" I scream and run to him to get shot in the back.

"W-what?" I say getting sleepy.

Sam's P.O.V

"Theo, let me go." I say.

"No, I'm good." He says sniffing my hair.

Fucking freak I think.

"This is you're last warning." I say.

"One move I blow his brains out." Zoey points the gun at his head.

I glare at my once best friend "Bitch you wouldn't dare."

She cocks the gun and pulls his sleepy head up and puts the gun on his temple "Try me."

I swallow the lump in my throat.

"Fine. I give up." I say and slump my shoulder's down.

"Finally!" Theo says.

All of a sudden there's a shot and Zoey falls down. Theo looks around.

"Well,  we better go." He says not even sparing her dead body a glance.

"What the fuck? Dude you cant leave her here!" I yell.

"Don't worry he won't." A voice says.

We look around for the voice but, no one is to be seen. All of a sudden there's a thud behind me and there lays my ex-boyfriend slumped on a tree with a knife stuck between his eyes. My eyes widen. I hear leaves crunch behind me.

"Don't worry now love. We can be together finally." A voice says behind me.

I turn around no ones there.

"It's ok don't be scared I'm here to save you." The voice says from beside me.

I turn to my side no ones there. All of a sudden someone puts there hands around my throat choking me. I through my foot up hoping that it's a guy. He grunts in pain but doesn't let go. I try to grab him but, his arms were so fucking long. I realized the guys I was fighting well, who was trying to kill me was about 6'4. I study him for a second seeing as I don't have time. I then faint. He sighs and begins to pick me up but as soon as he gets me to my feet I run. I hear a shoot and start to feel pain in my leg. I look down to see the bitch shot my leg! I groan in pain.

"What the fuck?!" I yell.

I hear another shot and it hits my other leg. I fall to the ground in pain just to see two figures. One picks me up, the other just watches me. Who are you?