A Sky Full Of Stars

Author's Note

STOOCHE! I'm alive I came back from the dead. Nah just playin that'd be weird coming back from the dead and really stupid but, it's whateves. Anythong above or below is the mansion that Samantha and her family live in. Honestly that actually is a mansion in texas. But the song for the chapter is my favorite coldplay song ever A Sky Full Of Stars. It's really an amazing song. Now im going to get back to the story also sorry I haven't been updating as much it's actually because were getting close to exams to see if we get to go to the next grade which for me is the 9th well if I pass. Also the stupid fucking internet excuse my spanish is being a buttox. So, off with my weirdness back to the story.

Unknown P.O.V

I watched as she picked up the note I wrote and threw it away. It hurt a little....no it hurt alot. Can't she see my love for her. I think as I slam my hand on the hood of my car. I pulled my hand back and got in the front seat and drove off. She will soon know who I am.

Tyler's P.O.V

After school I went straight and took a shower to get the food and drink off me I was really getting sticky but not before texting Sam.

Hey stranger

I started stripping my clothes and walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on and got in.

~After shower~

I grabbed me some boxers. And slippd them on and walked to my walk-in-closet and went straight to the back. I slipped on my jeans and my sweatshirt that I had put in the back. I checked my phone it was about 5pm so I decided now was the best time.

Sam's P.O.V

"Yo! Girl get the fuck up!" A girls voice shrieked.

"WTF?!?!!" I yelled and looked at the clock and it was 6am.

Fuck my life........(-_-)

"Its time for school!" Another voice shrieks.

I turn my heads towards them and see the girls I made best friends with yesterday all standing in my bedroom picking out my clothes and makeup and getting my bookbag ready. Good friends I thought.

I sat up in my bed and seen that Lea had picked out some sky blue skinny jeans with a black and white stripped crop top (with a tank top underneath) and my black converse. She always had me out my famous leather jacket except it was white. And a purple and sky blue butterfly necklace.

What? I may be bad but I got fashion sense. I got out of bed and stretched still hearing the girls fuss over what I don't know. I just tuned them out and grabbed my clothes and some underwear and walked to the bathroom and changed and put on some bright red lipstick, some mascara, and eyeliner. I grabbed my hair and straightened it. I brushed my teeth and flossed. I checked the mirror and I felt like something was missing and I couldn't firgure it out until I looked at my neck and seen I was missing my beats.

So, I walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom to find it empty and my bookbag gone. I grabbed my purple beats and my phone and turned my playlist on shuffle and went downstairs aand grabbed and apple.

"GOODBYE EVERYONE!" I yelled.

I heard faint goodbye's as I exited the house to the garage were the girls were waiting in there cars. I waved and opened the garage door for them and hopped on my bike but was pulled away by Lea.

"What?" I asked and pushed my beats down around my neck.

"Your gonna ride with me." She says and points towards her car.

I nod my head and follow her to the car while taking a bite of my delicously nutritious apple. I open the door to see my bookbag in the seat. I pick it up and sit down put it in between my legs.

She got in the car and she started backing out of the driveway and going the opposite of the school.

"Uhh, where are we going?" I ask.

"To pick up the guys." She says and keeps her eyes on the road.
I look back to see our blonde friend following us they must live close together.

As we pull up I see this beautiful mansion in front of my eyes and can't help but stare at it.

I get out the car and see all the the boys including Tyler outside. He wore black skinny jeans, a sexy white v-neck that cleary was tight enough where you could see his eight pack, he also wore black and white Jordans with his black leather jacket. With his infamous dog tags. All the guys walked up to there girlfriends and got into the cars. They got in and speed off leaving me and Tyler alone and me no way to get to school.

"You wanna ride?" He askes and sits on his bike.

I nod my head and lift my leg over the bike and sat down and wrapped my arms around his waist.