Teacher

Author's Note

Sorry, I haven't updated this story in forever hopefully imjustabanwh0really isn't to mad at me (^-^). So, I'm dedicating this chapter to her. Also above or beside is the handsome Nick Jonas playing Jackson who is one of Tylers best friends. The song for the chapter is Teacher by Nick Jonas I know I'm using Nick Jonas as one of my characters so in the story he's not famous. But, the song is pretty good. Have y'all seen the lyric video for this song. If you have comment what you think of it?

Samantha's P.O.V

"What are you doing out of bed?" My mom asked again.

"Well, these incompetent people don't know how to do there jobs." My grandmother said back.

"Hey! There not incompetent, there old-I turn and face the workers-No offense." I turn back to my grandmother.

She just huffs and turns to my mom and dad.

"Follow me. Earl carry there bags."She says.

"Yes, miss." Earl says.

My mom and dad follow my grandmother to there rooms I guess. While, I help Earl, and Bill carry the bags. We start to catch up to my parents and follow them. We my grandmother showed them there room I gave them there bags. And I grabbed my bags from Bill and Earl.

"Thank you." I say smiling at them.

"Your welcome." They say and smiling genuinely at me.

"Follow me." My grandmother says.

I nod and follow her. She leds me to a pair of double doors and I open them and see the most beautiful room I've ever seen. I'm gonna try and be nice.

"Thank you for the beautiful room." I say.

Shock is written all over her face. She narrows her eyes looking for any devious plans. She thinks I planning something.

"I'm not planning anything. I'm really grateful for the room. I'm really being nice." I say.

She nods and starts to walk away but, she stumbles and falls. I run to catch her. I almost feel bad. But, I remember her being a bitch to me and my brain says leave the bitch there. But, my heart yes, the badgirl has a heart. My heart says she your grandmother at least take her to your mom. So, I pick her up and take her to my moms room. When I get there, I knock on the door.

"Come in!" My mom yells.
I open the door and lay my grandma on the bed. As soon as my mom see's she runs to her passed out mother. Yup, she passed out.

"Hey, mom I'm going out ok!" I yell.

"Alright!" She yells back.

"Wait, when will my bike get here?" I ask.

"Tomorrow sweetie. But, your car is in the garage." She informs me.

"Alright, thanks. Be back later." I say.

I head out there door and try to find my way around this place. I think I'm lost. Nope, I know I'm lost. I open the doors in front of me and see a kitchen with tons of people in it. Well, cooking people? Wait what are they called? Cookers. No. Chefs! Ah, yes that. I see some butlers and maids. How much money does this woman have? I walk to a woman that looks no younger than 40 and tapped her shoulder. She turns around.

"Yes?" She asks.

"Do you know where the garage is? I kinda got lost." I smile.

She chuckles.

"Right this way sweetie." She says.

She leads me to the garage and I thank her and I see my baby. I hop in and grab the keys of the dash and start her up. I back out the garage and out the driveway. To explore this town.