Bulletproof

Author's Note

Hello peeps! Sorry didn't update last night like I said I would but, stuff happened and just don't wanna talk about it so I'm gonna get to it. Above or below is Tyler's truck. It is a silver 2015 ford atlas. The song for this chapter is Bulletproof by La Roux. It's an awesome song. But, back to the story. 

Samantha's P.O.V 

I blushed as I put my arms around his waist. When he put on American Beauty/American Psycho by Fall Out Boy I instantly started singing. I felt Tyler turn around but, I ignored it and kept singing. He soon started the engine and in no time we were at the school. We both got off the bike and pulled our beats down to our neck. 

"Thanks for the ride." I say and felt the heat rise to my cheeks. 

Ughhh! Why, am I acting like this. 

"You're welcome." He says. 

"Over here Sam!" Lea yells.

"I'm coming! Bye Tyler." I say and kiss his cheek and walk away. 

I see Van walk towards Tyler as I walk to Lea and her blonde haired boyfriend. 

"Hey Guys." I say happily.

"How was your ride to school?" Sean winks.

"Shush." I blush.

They all laugh at me. Then the bell rings signalling us to our 1st period. 

"Ughhhhh! School!" Sonny groans.

"Save those groans for later, babe." Jackson winks.

"EWWWWWWW!" Van squeals out of nowhere. 

"My poor virgin ears." She yells. 

"Trust me your ears aren't virgin." Sean smirks. 

"Ok, you know I'm going to class." I shout and run inside. 

When I open the doors I accidentally bump into a pair of strong arms. 

"Hey cutie." A male voice says.

I know that voice. I look up and see the person I really didn't want to see. 

"Theo......." I say confusedly. 

"Yes cutie?" He asks still holding me in his arms.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask as calmly as I can. 

"Just came to see my girlfriend silly." He says in duh tone.

When I try to get out of his arms he pulls me in for a kiss. I try to push him and when he is just pulled away and slammed on the floor by...............................................Tyler?

Tyler P.O.V

I see the girl I like kissing my cousin. I'm about to walk away when I see she's pushing him away but, she can't so I walk up to them and pull him away and slam him down. Sam looks up at me in disbelief and run's up to me and hugs me. I stiffen but, relax and start to hug her back. 

"Ummm, not to be rude but, why are you hugging me?" I ask with confused eyes.