Focus

Author's Note

Hey guys *waves hand frantically* How have ya been? Great, that's good so yea. The song is Focus by the amazing Ariana Grande. Don't you just love her hair! It's awesome but, now about my sucky life guys sorry I haven't updated I'm just a really sucky person. The black suv is what Caleb drives. But, here ya peoples go.

Sam's P.O.V

My breath catches in my throat as the house burst into flames. I turn my head to wrap my thoughts around the situation that was happening. I look around the car? Wait this isn't a car? Is it? I furrow my eyebrows together confused.

"What the fuck...." I mumble as I realize what I'm in.

"Finally! You know what your in!" He yells excitedly.

I jump from shock. When did he get in here?

"Why am I in this?" I ask as calmly as possible.

"To make sure you don't get out. If you do, well you know what happens." He smiles evilly and turns back around and starts the freaky car.

"Please can you let me out." I beg trying to move.

"Nope. the key blew up in the house and the spare is at the house I'm taking you to dog." He winks and drives onto the road.

I start panicking who has this in the backseat of there car.

"Go ahead touch one dog." He says with an evil glint in his eyes.

I glare at him. He turns down the road and one falls in my lap. I start tearing up realizing who it is.

"Oh my god......" I whisper as they come rushing down my face.

My ex-best friends mom is dead and she's laying in my lap. This woman took care of me half my life and she's right here in my lap. How is she here?

"How?" I ask never taking my eyes on the scar spread across her face.

"Connections." He whispers.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I ask.

"Because I loved you since the first time I meet you cutie." He says making my eyes widen. 

How did I not know it was him. With that he speed down the roads without getting caught by a cop which is very suspicious. I ignored the dead bodies next to me and the one in my lap and thought about my day. No one has made me cry or made me filled with fear as much as this creep did. Why, is he making me feel this way. I need to be the real me and the real me has done some ungrateful things and doesn't cry for anyone. I Samantha Lewis vow to beat the shit out of this creep every chance I get no matter the consequences of my actions. I narrowed my eyes at the back of his head. This bastard will learn not to kidnap me. I will escape him no matter the cost. I already have my plan and that plan is to wing it. Nope, I'm not gonna get him to trust me takes way to much time and it never works. My thoughts come to a halt when the car jerks to a stop.

He stops the car and gets out the car and walks to my door and turns me to the side where my legs are out the car and my back is facing the bodies. I feel her head on my back I cringe. He smiles at my motion. I frown deeply and glare at him. He throws me over his shoulders. This is very uncomfortable need I remind you he handcuffed my feet and hands together so I can do nothing. Wait? I let my body relax and let my weight go. He doesn't even stop or anything. Strong bitch.

"Here we are!" He kicks open the door to a house I suppose all I can see is his back.

"Yay!" I screech hopefully annoying him.

He drops me on the couch. I struggle to sit up but I finally achieved my goal. I look around the house it's actually a pretty house. He sits on the coffee table in front me and smiles.

"What?" I snap.

"Your just so beautiful." He says making me gag mentally.

He reaches his hand and puts it on my hand cheek. I yank back and spit on him.

"Don't touch me you creep." I angrily say.

He closes his eyes and stands up and breathes in and out. I watch him open his eyes and bring his hand up. I bet you could hear the sound from miles away. That's how loud the slap was. From my peripheral vision I could see the hand mark on my face. I was sure enough that would leave a bruise.

"That all you got." I say challenging him.

He balls his hands into a fist and stomps off. I roll my eyes. I sit thinking and realize I have been thinking a lot. I giggle when I remember the food fight we had.

"Why are you laughing?" Caleb asks calmly as he walks down the stairs.

"Because I thought of something." I say smiling evilly.

"What did you think of?" He ask curiously.

"Me beating the shit out of you." I smirk.

"You bitch." He says punching me in the face as a knock is heard.