Cake

Author's Note

Heyo! Ok, as I stated before I was taking requests on songs to put as my chapter titles and I am doing just that! angel_l_c recommended the amazing song Cake by The Queen Melanie Martinez. You can see they left that comment a while back I feel pitiful that I didn't use it sooner but ya know. I did it at least right?

Tyler's P.O.V

I haven't know this girl for about a month and I helplessly fell in love with her. Samantha. Her name kept repeating itself in my head. She hadn't been gone for a day and I'm pacing around my room like a helpless puppy. My thoughts are interrupted by a bang on the door.

"Hey bud. How ya doing?" Van peeks her head in.

I look her in the eyes and she knows.

"I know how you feel." She pats my back.

I nod my head at her and sit on the edge of my bed.

"I don't know what to do." I said.

She frowns but doesn't question me.

"Van, I don't know where she is. I don't know who has her. I don't know why they took her. I DON'T KNOW VAN! TELL ME WHY I DON'T!" I shout at her pacing yet once again.

I felt a sting on my face and I had soon come to realize she had slapped me.

"Get it together man!" She shouts back.

My eyes are wide open but not from the slap but Van never shouts.