Cheerleader

Author's Note

Sup my peeps! How y'all doing. I'm doing fantastic! I'm also updating finally. Yay, don't murder me in my sleep.But, I realize I haven't dedicated a chapter in this book to someone in a while so I'm gonna dedicate it to sydnep_02 they voted on my Shawn Mendes Fanfic and got my votes to be over 100 I'm really happy about that. So thank you. Also the song above is Cheerleader by OMI. I heard this song on the radio and I heard the lyrics Do You Think I'm Pretty and I got very interested as to why a guy was asking Do You Think I'm Pretty even though there's nothing wrong with that, I just thought it was strange and then I watched the video and realized what was going on. But, it's a very good song. A very good song. Finally! There's her outfit for the date above or below. Don't you just love me! No, oh ok...........well this is awkward I'm just gonna get to the story and cry as I write this because no one loves me!!!! *Andy biersack walks up* But I love you Shelia. *I faint from the hotness* Shelia! No, my love! *Andy shakes me* *I jolt awake from my bed and frown* Another dream shit! 

Sam's P.O.V 

We finally got done at 5'0 clock on the dot. They made it seem well Lea made it seem as if we had no time whatsoever. When they were done I finally got to look in the mirror. I turned and seen Van had only put a light coat of mascara on , some white eye shadow that matched my white nails, with a very bright red lipstick. Sonny had straightened my once curly hair. Lea had matched my strapless black corset dress with my gorgeous blue leather jacket and some blue wedges that I might break my neck in. She matched the outfit with my blue feather H&M earrings, my feather charm necklace, and my feather cuff. I looked very gorgeous not to sound conceited but, where's saying I look ugly gonna get me? Nowhere, correct. I was snapped out of my trance when the girls started squealing.

"What?" I ask.

"He's here!" Van yells. 

All of a sudden moths erupt in my stomach.

"Oh, lord. I have MOTHS!" I scream and start pacing.

"Um, moths?" Lea ask confused.

"Yes, moths. I'm to bad for butterflies my evil stomach acid would destroy those nice creatures." I say quickly.

"Whale then......Let's get your gorgeous ass downstairs to that boy." Lea says and drags me towards the door.

"You guys aren't leaving?" I say confused.

"No, where staying here until you get back." Van says and jumps on my bed.

"You're probably gonna need to buy some more groceries." Sonny says coming from my closet.

I nod my head.

"Well bye guys." I wave and they turn on my TV.

Whale then. -____-

I walk downstairs to the front door to be stopped by my grandma. I groan silently. 

"Where are you going young lady?" She asks.

"I'm going on a date." I say opening the door for Tyler. 

"With this young man." She points to Tyler.

"Yes Ma'am. Yes she is." He says.

"I'm Tyler. You are?" He walks up to her and shakes her hand.

"I'm her grandmother. That's it for now." She narrows her eyes at him and walks towards the dinning hall.

"Well isn't she lovely." He laughs.

"Yes, she is quite." I laugh with him.

I look at Tyler for the first time tonight and he looks very handsome. 

"Well thank you." He says.

"For?" I ask confused.

"You said that out loud."He says.

"Well alrighty then." I say.

"So where are we going?" I ask as we walk to his bike. 

"That is a surprise." He says and pulls a blindfold out his pocket.

"I know cheesy but I want to keep this place hidden so you won't know how to escape my prison." He says lowly as I bust out laughing. 

"Nice one." I say as he puts the blindfold over my eyes.

"I know." He says as he guides me to the front of the bike.

He sits behind me and wraps his arms around me and puts his hands on the handles and starts the bike. We drive for about an hour. He stops and helps me get off the bike.

"Now can I take it off?" I ask.

"NoPe." He says popping the P. 

We start walking towards this unknown place.

"Sooooo..?" I say.

"No save the chit chat for dinner." He says.

"Ok captain." I say and he laughs. 

We walk for about 30 minutes. Yes, I counted. Actually it was 27 minutes and 23 seconds. But, ya know. 

"Here we are." He yells and takes the blindfold off me.

I gasp at the sight in front of me.