Tag You're It

Author's Note

Hello there! I have a new cover! It was made by the amazing  Amayadevine (sorry if I misspelled your name). She also made the one before and she made the new one for Kiking Shawn Mendes. I would love to thank everyone for commenting and voting for even reading my book. <3 It means a lot! So, anywhore the song is by Queen Mel and its called Tag You're It

Tyler's P.O.V

We all snuck into the baseball game our school was playing. Don't judge us we don't wanna pay for a damn ticket. We stood leaning on the fence surrounding the baseball field watching the game silently. 

Sean finally breaks the silence "So, how are we gonna do this?"

"When the game ends were all gonna go to the locker rooms and talk to James." I say simply.

"How do we know he'll stay?" Van asks.

"I just know." I say laughing lightly.

Soon enough the game ends with our school winning. I sigh ready to get this over with. 

"Ready?" Jackson asks raising an eyebrow.

Nodding my head we all walk towards the back off the school towards the gym. We all quietly open the back gym doors and quickly walk in. Shouts of joy were heard from the locker room. It went quiet and a loud pop rang through the gym. An aggravated scream came right after. I laughed knowing the paint bomb worked just as planned. 

"What did you do?" Sonny asked.

"Paint bomb." I simply said knowing James would stay and take a shower in the locker room. 

An hour later everyone besides us and James had left the school. Me, Jackson, and Sean walked into the locker room while Austin and the girls stood outside on lookout. 

"James." I whisper tauntingly hearing the water quit running. 

"James." I whisper again hearing the sound of footsteps getting closer.

Jame's P.O.V (James is the guy in the picture below)

I hear my name being whispered from outside of the showers

I hear my name being whispered from outside of the showers. I turn of the showers and listen again.

"James." Someone whispered.

I step out of the shower and grab a towel and wrap it around my waist and walk outside of where the showers are placed to be faced with Tyler. 

"Shit." I mumble under my breath. 

I hear a snicker come from Jackson. 

"Yea, your in some pretty deep shit boy." Jackson says. 

"What did I do?" I ask not standing down.

"Where's Sam?" Sean asks politely. 

"Who is Sam?" I ask confusedly.

"Samantha Lewis! The girl you were lab partners with! Dumbass!" Tyler yells balling up his fists.

"I don't know! I haven't talked to her since then. So, how could I know if I don't even know her name?" I raise an eyebrow. 

Tyler raises his fist and punches the locker next to him. 

"You know he's right." Sean says putting a hand on Tyler's shoulder.

Tyler lets out a breath and looks at me glaring.

"Look James you keep staying away from her and don't let me catch you ever talking to her again. Or your gonna pay." He says and then leaves with the other leaving me shocked in the locker room.